Getting Old

sayjann

One of the amusing little idiosyncrasies on ThaiVisa.com is that where discussion of heterosexual prostitution is largely disallowed, gay pick up places in Bangkok are enthusiastically promoted.

I thought it strange that male prostitutes wouldn't frequent such hangouts like they are reported to do elsewhere in the world. :cool:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...'the way to man's heart is through his underwear'.

What an appropriate tag line... :applause:

Yet, those at 51, 52, and more need to quit whining.

Unavoidably, I'm now much older. Yet good health, a zest for life and new experiences keeps me going! Began riding motorcycles when I moved here and have since explored all over SEA. And, yes, there's lots of pretty 30+ gals that are not put off by my age, or maybe they have (false) hopes of a possible inheritance ;-)

My dad passed when he was 94; I figure I've a lot of play time left, barring an encounter with an erratic Asian driver. :rolleyes:

There's apparently a big gay nightlife here, pay for play. Years ago a student admitted to me that he was a gay prosititute. He was nice looking and not the least effiminate, and I said I was surprised to learn he was gay. He replied that he was not gay, but that was where the money was! He'd get 20,000 baht and more dumped on him after a weekend with some Farang faggot. It was the way he was paying for his university education. :p

I think I'd sooner work in a Siberian salt mine than go that route. :barf:

Bummer

I think it would depend on who was getting corn holed.

strange how this thread has turned into a gay one.......... :banghead:

but i will try and get it back on track.

in the UK it's a tradition to have a bonfire party to 'celebrate' an historical event.i don't know how popular it is in other countries?.

i live in a quiet road in which no-one has really moved into over the years,the kids(including me)have grown up and everyone has just grown older and a close-knit group of folks.

don't get me wrong,as a child i loved making a guy and trying to get the odd pennies from the public and then enjoying the fireworks,it was a good time of year and something to look forward to.

but i now get annoyed with new neighbours attitudes.

either side of me are new neighbours(7 years or so and younger)and they like a good time,which is fine by me as i've been there.

in the past it was thought as thoughtful to just let the neighbours to know you will having a party in the garden just to let you know it will probably be noisy and while always invited it was my choice if i wanted to attend.

a couple of years ago i held a big party with fireworks and neighbours invited and many turned up with food/drink and we had a ball,it was a great night.

but last weekend next door to me had a party with VERY loud music and around 40 guests all drinking and making mischief with no consideration to other neighbours,none of us knew this was going to happen and it riled us as people talked about it for a couple of days after.

but many of us have dogs/cats and while we keep them in during this time of year it's nice to have a bit of warning of what is going to happen.

i know my cats were really scared with all the more than usual noise which went on for seemed for hours.

after all a cat is used to going out and doing their business at night.

but i just thought it was bad manners for the neighbours not to invite anyone else in the road and not tell in advance what was going to happen.

i went to the shops in my car not knowing what was going to happen and when i returned my drive was blocked by visitors cars and when i asked if the drivers could move so that i could get onto my property i was treated with ridicule and one particular c*** who wsanted to fight me over the fact i was spoiling the party.... :angry:

enough was enough and i just called the police and made up a story just to get them into the street.

some other inconveinced neighbours appeared and soon vented their anger about their drives being blocked and soon the police sorted the problem out with people having to move their cars out of the road and the music was turned down.

i don't mind anyone having a party but there are limits,just be aware of others.

anyway,rant over.............

• 4 weeks later...

Archived