BBC Documentary on Pattaya

"if ya ba,how will i react?,i do not know,seeing some of the shootings on the show really puts me off.

will i get to that stage?,i do not know so therefore i will not try. "

I agree with you,the scenes of several incidents showing crazed Thai lads (one on a slated roof with a nipper ,one with the dagger aimed at his stomach,one Thai lad shot dead holding a kid hostage,etc) under the yaba influence were thrightening,but you'll find that or something similar right now somewhere in the world with somebody on Acid,whizz,drink or whatever.

According to that documentary,they were saying it runs into the millions the amount of users,both casual and addictive,so why not thousands or at least hundreds of incidents shown last night? Maybe there are,god knows.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Would'nt know,don't care,could'nt pay any woman here nor any where except SE Asia for the deed"

fair enough - but you are definitely missing out - the girls in the UK are MUCH better at sex (although more expensive and more clinical on average) than the LOS girls - I talk from extensive experience in both places

for £30 you can have a great time in Manc I've heard

go to http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_search.php

and search under manchester and you'll see what i mean

"Every place I'v been /travelled to has nice/not so nice girls up for it "

sure - but i'm under the impression that a higher than average proportion of Manc girls are gagging for it

""-are you saying shagging on spliff is a good experience to try? I know you're having a larf now.

PS, if you're not taking the mick,try it,for some people its sound others no difference. "

"princess anne of the horse stable versus that Thai princess featured thurs night. "

obviously princess anne is minging but compare princess Di, or viscount linleys fit wife to that thai hag and the brits win hands down

no i'm not taking the mick, i've never shagged on spliff - i don't particularly enjoy spliff and would've imagined sex on spliff would be a bit poor - but if you are really suggesting its an experience worth trying i'd reconsider - what do you mean exactly??

"Well i have been around the whole drug scene for the last 19 yrs and have only ever been offered methamphetamine once "

i find that fcuking amazing if its true! - you must do all your clubbing at the hippodrome or Chicago Rock cafe or else look like a monk or very old

I don't club regularly anymore and even when i do its to mainstream non-trance clubs usually -yet I have been offered speed, coke, X at least 100 times in london alone (probably a gross underestimate) over the last 3 or 4 years

"I agree with you,the scenes of several incidents showing crazed Thai lads (one on a slated roof with a nipper ,one with the dagger aimed at his stomach,one Thai lad shot dead holding a kid hostage,etc) under the yaba influence were thrightening,but you'll find that or something similar right now somewhere in the world with somebody on Acid,whizz,drink or whatever."

Or what about any Thai when they finally decide to flip their lid. I'm not convinced it is solely yaa baa pushing people to this brink. I wonder if it is a combination of how many Thais can quickly and dangerously go from jai yen to rahn, and the yaa baa might add to that.

Is it the drug or the lack of sleep that does it also? I wouldn't be pleasent if only got an hour of sleep a week either.

Just a thought.

I've seen what yabba does to girls, i can tell you it's not cool at all. Sure, drugs always feel good when you take them, it's the after and the addiction i'm talking about. Plus, you could take a chance with that girl who has sex with it. Obviously, you don't know her too much, does not know how much she's on it, and she could really react in the most unhealthy manner as she screws her brains out. I know, it's vacation, cool, etc... but when in LOS. much safer to keep away from doing something illegal, or from someone who does.

"Or what about any Thai when they finally decide to flip their lid. I'm not convinced it is solely yaa baa pushing people to this brink. "

Yeah,agree,domestic,been sacked,whatever,gets pissed added with yaba or other substances,hey presto,MAN goes crazy.

Like I said before,If everyone goes ape-shit on it like that doc was trying to portray, Thailand would be a complete "Bedlam" nightmare.

Is it the drug or the lack of sleep that does it also? I wouldn't be pleasent if only got an hour of sleep a week either.

---------------------------

Not only that, but you'll find hard to "get it up" too. Not really a sexy drug, IMO.

"i find that fucking amazing if its true! - you must do all your clubbing at the hippodrome or Chicago Rock cafe or else look like a monk or very old"

True ?? of course it's true. As for clubbing in the hippodrome never been or any of the main stream sharon and tracy clubs. Looking like a monk, errrr don't think so and very old, nope only 33 now so probably not much older than yourself

Try some yabba on my next trip?I thought you said at the end of your trip report that you had no plans to return?Its good to see that you,re back to normal and want to return.

Legal drugs e.g booze and fags kills a lot more people than heroin,coke e.t.c.

Archived