Todays Top Tip

candyfloss

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MANCHESTER UNITED FANS. Save money on expensive new kits by simply strapping a large fake penis to your forehead. It is now clear to all, as to your allegiance.

there talks a Scotish man talking about allegiance,who just happens to support and writes about an English team.... :surprised::shakehead

at least i support my team team because i was born in Manchester.

i follow Gillingham in Kent as my parents were born there and i lived in Kent for a while before we moved to Singapore.

and i also follow the Blue Brazil as we lived in Cowdenbeath when my dad was stationed at Faslane.

and the mighty Beath are heading for promotion in a few weeks...... :biggrin::grinyes::tuxedo::_party::chili::yay:

there talks a Scotish man talking about allegiance,who just happens to support and writes about an English team.... :surprised::shakehead

at least i support my team team because i was born in Manchester.

i follow Gillingham in Kent as my parents were born there and i lived in Kent for a while before we moved to Singapore.

and i also follow the Blue Brazil as we lived in Cowdenbeath when my dad was stationed at Faslane.

and the mighty Beath are heading for promotion in a few weeks...... :biggrin::grinyes::tuxedo::_party::chili::yay:

Fer fucks sake Sayjann, keep yer fecking hair on! It's just meant to be a humerous tips thread (but I'll check that with Candyfloss just in case I'm mistaken). I didn't write that tip, I just saw it on the net, thought it was amusing and suitably followed the previous post about Barcelona. Jeeeez! rolleye0001.gif:shakehead

Archived