Anyone In Trat/ko Chang?

khunsanuk

Hi,

I know this is a long shot, but guess it doesn't hurt to ask.

Is anyone here in Trat or Ko Chang? If so, please contact me if you could do me a big favor.

Thing is my cousin and her 5-year-old son arrived in Koh Chang yesterday and she had to urgently go to hospital with appendicitis in the evening. She been operated on already and everything is fine, but all her stuff is still on Koh Chang while she is in hospital in Trat.

Trying to get her stuff to her without her having to travel to the island again. The owner of the resort seemed like a good guy and said it was no problem getting her stuff to the pier, and I think he and my cousin can probably work things out. Wouldn't hurt to have a backup plan though.

Sanuk!

Guest lazyphil

Hi,

I know this is a long shot, but guess it doesn't hurt to ask.

Is anyone here in Trat or Ko Chang? If so, please contact me if you could do me a big favor.

Thing is my cousin and her 5-year-old son arrived in Koh Chang yesterday and she had to urgently go to hospital with appendicitis in the evening. She been operated on already and everything is fine, but all her stuff is still on Koh Chang while she is in hospital in Trat.

Trying to get her stuff to her without her having to travel to the island again. The owner of the resort seemed like a good guy and said it was no problem getting her stuff to the pier, and I think he and my cousin can probably work things out. Wouldn't hurt to have a backup plan though.

Sanuk!

i wish :banghead:

ks, as u said the resort should be able to help out - not only to the pier but all the way to trat or even the hospital as they would be running a frequent supply chain route anyways, but of course a few reds or even a purple should be able to grease that ;)

hope it works out :)

Archived