Breaking The Cycle

gobbledonk

Four years ago today, I awoke in Bangkok to find that a prostitute had moved a suitcase full of her clothes into my apartment.

Two years ago, I woke to find the same prostitute going through my phone for proof that I had cheated on her. Exactly how you cheat a on hooker remains a mystery to me, but apparently I had.

Two years from now, I expect to wake up in a condo in Pattaya with a different hooker. Might be time I started thinking about breaking that cycle before I leave my brain at the airport.

Easy. Don't start it. The minute you bring them back 'home', a light bulb goes off somewhere in the back of their heads. Keep your extra-curricular activities outside of your breathing space. Oh, and barricade the balcony...

Lets just say that my 'big head' agrees with you on all points. Tragically, I need to start thinking with THAT head.

I know 3 expats who had to move across the city to get away from a possessive BG. Rule #1: don't bring a gal home unless you are serious about her. A genuine GF is one thing. A money-for-honey companion is something else. Take her to a short time hotel, not your home/apartment.

I know 3 expats who had to move across the city to get away from a possessive BG. Rule #1: don't bring a gal home unless you are serious about her. A genuine GF is one thing. A money-for-honey companion is something else. Take her to a short time hotel, not your home/apartment.

Jus remeber that 'THAT' head is a scale model (see other thread)

Looking for the half way house of hooker with extra benefits (friend who fucks you and takes care of you as a relationship partner might) bit like looking for the Higgs Bosun (see other thread).

I guess not too many employees hang out with the boss and behave in the way hooker girl friends do.

Maybe draw up a contract of employment, have it translated into Thai and have them sign it before the festivities begin.

You could of course just not do hookers. But living in Pattaya might not be the best place to start looking. Indeed anywhere in Thailand might not be easy, your chance would seem to be greatly reduced here. Laos might be a better alternative (see other thread) but involves the long/medium haul, and no doubt copious amoounts of hand cream and Kleenex.

A friend whose name I won't mention (he's known to some on this board) had a BG who used to come by and hit him up for money when she was broke. He finally had enough and told her no. She came back later with some mo'cy' boys and was shouting outside his apartment for him to come on out. He had to call the police to get rid of them.

'Nuff said.

OK - I get the picture. In my case, I know exactly how hard it can be to dislodge a women who has decided that you are her LIFELONG meal ticket. What I dont understand is the sheer number of absolutely stunning friends she has - many of whom I have never seen in a bar. I suspect that many of them are from her Soi 33 days and have had Farang sponsors for years. I'm not talking LBFMs who scrub up OK - I'm talking tongue-on-the-floor-what-the-hell-do-I-say-now Thai women, including one whose parents bought her an apartment to get her out of the clubs and back to her studies. Drives her BMW like a Swampy taxi driver - scary - and I have no idea where she met Ms CP. I can only conclude that Thai women are attracted to crazy people. :eek:

FWIW, I've read plenty of horror stories around so-called GTG's becoming insanely possessive and totally losing it when 'her' Farang decides to end the relationship stalking. No question that many of us want it both ways - the nice girl at home and the go-go dancer writing beneath us on Friday nights - but I could keep my dick (and wallet) away from Cowboy for the 'right' woman. That sure as hell wouldn't be a neurotic 40-year old who spent her waking hours fretting over my fidelity. :banghead:

Perhaps I'm unique, but the women I go with I'm always fond of and fancy and at least love a little bit. I mind every single one. I can't imagine the scenario you sketch. For example, your snideness aside - what do you care what anyone else thinks? Do you live your life in accord with someone whom doesn't have an imagination or a brain?

Archived