Bureacracy & Red Tape & Biscuits

panadolsandwich

One can't be too careful these days, I swear the post-ops are multiplying like rabbits...)

YimSiam

No shit! Every time I see an unusually tall female student, I look more closely. 90% of the time, it is a "woman of the second type" (as the sign over the entrance to the Thermae Coffee Shop says and bans).

Occasionally, there will be one that could pass under the radar, but most wouldn't fool anyone but a newbie. If trannies are somebody's thing, more power to them. But I prefer women who were created by Mother Nature, not a hospital scalpel. :dunno:

On a recent trip to Nong Khai I saw many L'Boys, my question is, why?

Was it a lady boy bar? That would be an explanation.

I've been doing the Thai nightlife thing with varying degrees of enthusiasm for fourteen years, several of them living in Thailand, several others within striking distance. Only in the past couple of years have I actually found myself fooled, and even with a 'girl' that I have spent tons of time with outside the bed. Once it happens once (and you realize it - perhaps it's happened in the past but I didn't notice!), you're definitely once-bitten, twice-shy. There are post-ops out there who are really excellent studies - really hard to tell, even on close examination... I don't know if it's me - it may be, I've been hanging out with sketchier and sketchier crowds, later and later at night, and so perhaps just moved into that milieu a bit more, out of the go-go world and towards the dark side... Or perhaps good surgery is getting cheaper, more common? Even living in Hong Kong, I got to know a handful of post-ops in the mainstream Wanchai scene, 'girls' that guys were going with frequently, guys who would have been mortified to know. These were no giants, none of your classic signs, but definitely lads in a prior part of this life...

Like I said, once bitten, twice shy...

YimSiam

Archived