Foreign Prostitutes Nabbed In Pattaya

Horneytorney

Foreign prostitutes nabbed in Pattaya

from Bangkok Post

CHON BURI - Police on Friday arrested seven foreign women working as prostitutes in Pattaya, the head of the Anti-Human Trafficking Division, Pol Maj-Gen Chavalit Sawaengphuet, said.

Police had acted on complaints they were offering sex for money on Walking Street road in South Pattaya, Pol Maj Gen Chavalit said. The complaints said these women were distracting people and hurting the image of Pattaya.

Four of the seven women are from Uzbekistan and three from Uganda. They were charging 2,000 to 3,000 baht.

The women told investigators that they entered Thailand on tourist visas.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/315641/7-foreign-prostitutes-nabbed-in-pattaya

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Police had acted on complaints they were offering sex for money on Walking Street road in South Pattaya, Pol Maj Gen Chavalit said. The complaints said these women were distracting people and hurting the image of Pattaya.

I love this line! Especially since both claims are most probably 100% true, that they offer sex for money and that they hurt the image of Pattaya. The image of Patty will improve very much - as soon as the other 20.000 or so prostitutes are gone.

cheerleader.gif

if they look good why not? this is not visible on the photo!

ok,i may be in a minority here but i go to Thailand to sample the Asian women and not others.

it's just a thing i have that i preference for the Asians and have had for Years.

for 3000bt i can easily have a VERY good night with at least 3 Asian ladies with sex,food and drink thrown in.

it can be quite fun......

Archived