Scam City Bangkok (On Natgeo Tv)

Wallenda

Only 30s? I see, thx. Maybe there'll be a torrent somewhere in due course.

Yeah the link was just to a quick promo for the show, not the show itself. I guess the website has a schedule, and I think that should be the same for where I am (Vietnam) as for Thailand. I've seen it on a couple times this week, so maybe it'll run again. Better hurry cuz the next episode airs (pretty sure) on Friday night. Next episode will be some where other than Bangkok, so next week they probably won't be airing the BKK episode any more.

Didn't see it but a friend said that they spotlighted the India "watch" sellers from Soi Cowboy.

If they did, I might have been in the bathroom at that point of the show. I did see Wat Po area gem scams, working girls with multiple overseas boyfriends who they'd wire for 'emergency' money, there was a scene in an internet cafe where some older Thai male translator was helping the girls chat with their overseas boyfriends with webcam on (the Thai guy off camera of course), oh and of course the upstairs Patpong ping pong ball show. A couple of expats told a sad story about a friend of theirs who married a bar girl and bought her a property, then built a house on it, which she sold before the house was even completed. If watch sellers were in there, I missed that part.

Archived