Alyssa Milano Will Be 40 On Dec 19 ...

gobbledonk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alyssa_Milano

OK, 40 isnt quite the 'one foot in the grave' age it was when people worked long, hard hours out in the elements, but it's scary when many of us can still remember her in 'Who's the Boss ?' and 'Charmed' : I'm stuffed if I can remember what happened to the first decade of the noughties, but I dont hold any of the TV series from that era in the same esteem (!) as Charmed and JAG - late 90's castoffs that now grace my TV screen at midday each weekend. Seeing Mac on Manly Beach in THAT bikini must have caused the odd ripple through the Bible Belt, but it was nothing compared to some of the outfits the producers of Charmed draped over Ms Milano. Not sure how they got away with it in that timeslot, but no-one seems to have fainted - well, almost no-one. :D

Happy 40th, Alyssa. :)

• 3 weeks later...

KS, remember that thread we had asking for ways to get more traffic to the site ?

- this thread has had zero replies and 322 views in a little over two weeks

- not a single photo of Ms Milano, clothed or otherwise

- Ms Milano, afaik, hasnt appeared in anything 'big' in quite some time (over a decade) - she simply looks damned good for her age

http://www.examiner.com/article/alyssa-milano-s-celebrates-her-40th-birthday-a-prom-gown

The downside of all this is that its symptomatic of the celebrity cult - much harder to get in that get booted out - and points to many years of hearing about Lindsay Lohan's every fuckup. Let's see if anyone gives a shit about ole Lindsay's 40th, if she makes it that far.

Gobble, now you've got 344 views and 2 replies. :applause:

Perhaps you should have posted a picture of her in your OP. I and probably many others have never heard of her and many people, including myself, rarely open links in threads.

However not sure how many replies you were expecting to a thread about someone reaching 40? :dunno:

Gobble, now you've got 344 views and 2 replies. :applause:

Perhaps you should have posted a picture of her in your OP. I and probably many others have never heard of her and many people, including myself, rarely open links in threads.

However not sure how many replies you were expecting to a thread about someone reaching 40? :dunno:

Munchy, you've completely missed my point - I expected <20 views and zero replies. The views, IMO, have been generated by lurkers and I believe many of those lurkers have never been to the board previously. Obviously, Alyssa's name returns a lot of hits on Google and one of those hits must have been this thread - a thread originally containing very little information and zero photos.

Take a look at the 'Views' against each of the other posts in Board Bar - I think you'll be surprised (or not) by just how few views most of these threads have.

Archived