Visa/paperwork Assistance

I know there were some posts on this in the passed, but hell if I can find them. But, anyone know of a good place to get help filling out the visa application? This is for a Thai lady who wants to come here as a tourist. 28, has a business and a kid and substantial money in the bank, just looking for someone to provide coaching and help filling out the papers. Thanks!

Interlanguage Translation Center 02 254 1677

Sukhumvit Soi 1, a few yards up on the left.

They have plenty of experience with visa applications and are cheaper than most so called "visa agencies".

If she can wait till the end of June, I'll be in Bangkok and will help her for free. I've gone through the K-1 process and pretty well understand the process of the K-1 and B2 visas. If she needs some translation help, I have a Thai-Chinese friend who would be glad to help. She got a B2 last October (10 year) and said the process was pretty simple. Let me know, really it wouldn't be a problem.

Hey guys thanks! I will definitely take you on that offer HSTEACH, thanks in advance. We still have a few details to work out in advance, but it may be a go for later in the year. I should have started it sooner, so she'd be here for the summer...mai pen rai...Thanks again!

Archived