The Anything Goes Music Thread!

I have always loved music of any kind really, through classical and opera too trance and most things inbetween. I see music as an expression of someone's soul. There is no bad music in my opinion, only music I personally do not like, or I do not like at the moment is is played as it doesnt reflect my mood. I hate it when people diss music, just because you do not lke it doesnt mean it is bad. If there is just one person liking a piece of music it has reached its purpose imho.

W

Just like my mantra, there is music that I appreciate and music that others appreciate, the fact that I don't appreciate certain genres of music does not detract from its appeal to others.

Top Tune Senegal meets USA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqCpjFMvz-k

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

W   Just like my mantra, there is music that I appreciate and music that others appreciate, the fact that I don't appreciate certain genres of music does not detract from its appeal to others.   T

Ahhh yes limbo have that amongst my collection....along with this little gem   http://youtu.be/LiyqAKAg7z8

What's not to like about a Japanese girly rock band that has songs starting with the lyrics "you make me so wet"!

Posted Images

Nice nice nice gentlemen! Great tunes there (both Bust and Mekong). Youssou N'Dour is a true artist. Long time ago I watched a concert of him. Couldnt understand the songs. But full of passion he performed!

Now I cannot offer much in return but I really like this whacky song :)