What sort of hotel accommodation do BG's like?

spirit_of_town_hall

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BG's do enjoy nice rooms. Especially if you have movies and they can watch their soap operas. I know a BG who enjoys staying at the JW, Landmark and Sheraton so much that she will stick around til 3pm, if she is at the Nana hotel she will promptly leave at 7am.

>>2 * 1 IK notes, those days are over for me, 1120 max for a Bkk girl<<

New rule of thumb.....never pay a BG more than you would pay the hotel for one night's stay. You high rollers staying at the JW Mariott and Sheranton Grande, expect to pay 4k for you guest!

I've stayed in quite a few Bkk hotels, like yourself started off at 500 baht Kao San road palace type places, now its either Landmark if I can get it for 3200 baht per night which I used to get it for or Majestic Suites. Although if I end up staying in Bkk longer than a week the rooms get too small, and the bath is far too small in suites.

The better hotels are more discrete I find, I dont like the way that at the smaller hotels the staff all know your business.

STH

"the rooms with 2 1K bt notes on the dresser each morning"

Exactly right! Aside from that I like to treat them to a special evening at the PB hotel! (Well, short evening, anyway!)

BTW, has anyone ever used those gynecological-looking exercise machines at the PB? I never see any with seat beats so I don't want the girl to take any chances!!!

I also like the floatation devices (used in swimming pools) they keep in the short time rooms at places like Annies, etc.

It adds a special touch!!

>A B/G from BK on a trip to Chiang Mai? Hey...the deal is done. I'm stuck here. I'm going to make so much baht, <

Interesting thought, I had not thought about taking a BG to some place like this, what is the expected tip / cost?

Taipan

>Thats 1000 baht fixed fee, and 120 baht for a taxi, so they dont feel awkward walking about outside in BG clothes<

So what do you pay for ST?

Taipan

>I know a BG who enjoys staying at the JW, Landmark and Sheraton so much that she will stick around til 3pm<

Who is she? I'm booked into the JW in August for 4 nites! laugh.gif

Taipan

Archived