What sort of hotel accommodation do BG's like?

spirit_of_town_hall

To some of the girls Nana is acceptable, but it's unacceptable to other BGs who want to distance themselves from the Nana scene & the 'stage show' that is the Nana lobby 24 / 7.

To my countryside Soi Cowboy girl the Nana is wonderful. So much better than her dorm room above Dandy or the short time rooms she has spent souch time in. She is a 24/7 BG that looks like a BR BG no matter where we are or what she has on.

& She is happy with anything with doors & windows.

But to a uppity Soi 33er Nana is a step down.. prefering the Novatel or such. I've caught much flak from Soi 33ers that consider themselves better than Nana & the BGs & sanukers that populate the place.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>But to a uppity Soi 33er Nana is a step down.. prefering the Novatel or such. I've caught much flak from Soi 33ers

I once got that also from a NEP girl. Her parting shot in the early morning was pointing towards her condo and telling that she did not want to hang around because it was so much nicer there than in my hotel. The only reason she accepted the LT must have been that she was too drunk to make it home...

Wagner

IMO the Nana is a dump. I hate going up to friends rooms when they stay there. Reminds me of a depressing welfare style motel room in the States. The best thing going for it is the restaurant. My opinion of course doesn't count because I'm not a BG

>>Interesting thought, I had not thought about taking a BG to some place like this, what is the expected tip / cost? <<

I was a total newbie. My very first barfine. I paid her up front for 5 days, which was 1,500 b per day. As luck would have it, she turned out to be an angel worth twice that.

As far as taking her somewhere??...same as staying in BK or Pattaya. L/T is L/T. Same price. She was particularly excited because she had never been to Chiang Mai before. This is probably the best thing you can do for a B/G (besides giving them 1 million baht). She knew I chose her out of all the girls in BK to take on trip, and was the reining queen at her bar because of it. It's a case where actions speak louder than words. You're not just telling them how you feel, you're proving it to them. She found many ways to show her appreciation.

Remembers me my first BG in 1990.

She choose me, not the other way round.

We went to Chiang Mai, I gave her 1000/day

Her whole bar knew of it before we went off, we both were heros. The last night before travelling to Chiang Mai I went to a disco with 5 of the BG's from that bar. I was only supposed to pay for my BG, no swindle from the other girls. That was a crazy night, believe me.

We had a great time toghether. She was from Chiang Rai and planned to stay home for a few months, but insisted accompanying me back to BKK en then return to Chiang Mai. I did not believe her for a second. Last night in Bankok she collected all her lady drinks commission and took her money bank to our room. She was really quitting (at least for some time to come)

She broke the little pig on the floor and counted a few 100 baht bills and a lot of twenties. Toghether with the thousands I gave her she was in heaven she could head back home.

That's the thai girl experience and why I will never call these girls "Whores"

I know exactly what you mean. I posted on my experience. We came back, and slipped into her bar (Rainbow 1) late at night, and every single dancer on stage (at least 25) stopped dancing, and started whopping and hollering "You take me Chiang Mai next time". Great night.

It really is a little different when you take them 'on holiday' as she called it. They know you're committing only to them. Erases a lot of doubts about you from their minds, and makes them feel very special. At least that was true of my one-time experience.

Only downfall is choosing the wrong girl. You're stuck, baby. You could be rude, and ship her back, but that would not be a good situation. Another downfall is b/g rotation is down to 1. smile.gif (she better be good).

Well....not necessarily. First time she had ever been on a plane, and got sick, so first night she stayed in room while I went out exploring.......but to be honest, I came back to her. Went to some place that was pitch black dark, with a cashier behind a window at the top of the stairs that you had to pay to enter. Had a beer, and then jumped into a tuk-tuk and said, "I like Puu-ying". Guy took me to what I thought was way out in the sticks, and just dumped me in front of this building. I walked inside, and was presented with my first 'fishbowl'. Can you believe this.....I had no idea what the fuck it was smile.gif So I'm up there (Chiang Mai) with the first b/g I'd ever laid eye's on, whom I paid up-front in cash, standing in the middle of a Chiang Mai MP, and had no idea WTF was going on. Talk about a newbie...fresh off the boat, dude.

And guess what? Best trip of my life. smile.gif I'm convinced I'll never do better than that. It's a real quandary to decide to explain to a friend who is going over what the scoop is, or just let him find out himself. I'm forever grateful that I didn't know of this board before my first time. It would have ruined it.

So, I came back to Hotel, and took care of my sweetie (not what you're thinking). I brought back medicine, and placed cold towels on her forehead, ordered her food, and made her feel like the queen she was, and nursed her back to health. At some point she called bar back in BK, because I was welcomed with a hero's return. They all knew how well she was taken care of in sickness, and I was made a God.

I'm sorry.... what was the question, and what forum is this? smile.gif

Yes, it's a puzzle why visitors who can easily afford to stay somewhere nice go for dumps like Nana and Dienasty. Last time I stayed at the Nana the bellboy came up for my cases at about 5 in the morning, when I had only checked in the night before, then room service woke me again about 7 with what looked like a banquet I had not ordered. The rest of the night was punctured by the sound of a screaming bargirl who was trying to kick a door in-it's a mad house-peter

jjsushi wrote:

IMO the Nana is a dump. I hate going up to friends rooms when they stay there. Reminds me of a depressing welfare style motel room in the States. The best thing going for it is the restaurant. My opinion of course doesn't count because I'm not a BG

Archived