What sort of hotel accommodation do BG's like?

spirit_of_town_hall

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they prefer places like Nana Hotel and Majastic. The rooms are already much better accomodations then the avarage BG apartment. Places like Marriot and Sheraton are a little too high end and stuck up and they may not feel comfortable in. They also think your wasting your money to pay too much.

>>>the rooms with 2 1K bt notes on the dresser each morning.<<<

I nominate for best answer.

I think depends on the situation. Pulling a girl S/T, she's thinking no hassles with hotels staff, and close to point of exstraction (so she can maximize hours left in the day).

L/T in same city.....probably same.

Long time where you're taking her to different local? (such as a trip to Chiang Mai, Phuket, etc.)? Total luxury.....

This is from experience.

Put yourself in their place. What would you like? You go short time, then you want to get back into a sellable situation asap. Same with long time in same city. They're thinking "what time can I be cut loose to start another transaction. Expensive hotel is nice, but they'd rather have baht in their pocket.

A B/G from BK on a trip to Chiang Mai? Hey...the deal is done. I'm stuck here. I'm going to make so much baht, and no more, so why not enjoy luxury surroundings.

Put yourself in their place, and it really becomes quite easy to know what they are thinking.

I know this a generalization, but I've often seen this as a reality. Why would you think they would work their business any different than you would work yours. Maximize earning potential. It's what make the world go round.........

Archived