My Thai Bride (2011) - Documentary

Boo Radley

Most newcomers to LOS probably don`t realise how expensive a relationship with a BG can be.......no ( legit. ) job,car or house,all of which will need to be provided ,plus commitments to support family back in the village .

To exchange the currently occupationed hooker into a girlfriend, the guy is often scared into forking out for not only the bar or go-go salary compensate but also for the prospective rewards prostitution can bring. Hardly fair, but most guys are thick as shit.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Torrenova, it may have something to do with Buddhism and the idea of the "eternal present'. You cannot change the past and the future is unknown. Therefore live only in the present ... day by day. In other words, don't worry about tomorrow. I've actually heard it said, "The future will take care of itself." Uh-huh, sure it will.

I think you have something there as even when in the west, they are still predisposed to fuck up and the root of all that indoctrination is the bloody religion. It is almost as if it keeps them stupid, so they remain subservient to it, even when any rational person would, once removed from the place, begin to formulate some logic and rational thought, leading eventually to enlightenment in knowledge that religion is all mumbo jumbo and there is no god, hell, Buddha or other such nonsense.

Archived