Models, celebrities, etc

TokBet

Says zorba:

Could anyone tell me where I could get in touch with Tata Young? I need to show her something ::

Her father (an American) is a good friend of mine. He often shows up at Goldfinger Bar in the 'pong.

Why don't you drop by sometime and discuss your show and tell with him? I'm sure he will be very happy to accomodate you. ::

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, it was about meeting them, not P4P them.

[color:"blue"]

Thank you for the clarification.

I misunderstood your previous comments and thought they were addressing the original request, "I want to rent one for ST or LT" which was why I was discussing "per transaction" type of activities.

Mai Pen Rai ... it was just am/fm thing ... different wavelength.

I haven't asked my friend who runs in the *circuit* but plans to ... soon.

[/color]

Hi thai3,

I'm in the USA now and then off to Angeles City for 3 weeks. Back just before Christmas.

I haven't seen Jim Young in awhile, but he is often in Goldfinger - just ask around as it is a small bar. I think Tata is more into acting these days.

No, her mother was not a bargirl.

Recently a couple of Thai friends of mine told me about one of the top 5 Thai models offering herself .... for Baht 100,000. This price was offered to a Thai and I don't know if it would be offered to a farang. I would think not.

I didn't ask them many details about it as I didn't want to seem interested and they were the ones who raised the topic.

I was a bit surprised because she's very, very well known and I would think that it's difficult for this to happen discreetly. She would be recognized wherever she went. I would think it would be even more difficult to do it discreetly with a farang.

Archived