Models, celebrities, etc

TokBet

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well from what my wife has told she is a very very confident woman. Some Thais don't like her because she comes across as very arrogant.

I don't know if that translates to conceit or not but she's very very assured of herself.

And again, she has a farang boyfriend.

Reminds me of a guy I went to BED Supper club with who'd spent only a couple of days in BKK.Before we get in I tell him that the girls there are quite up market and that he mustn't expect them to be as easy as in the freelancers' places.

"everybody has a price" was his answer ::

I said something about girls having as well powerful families and boyfriends bla bla

It's partly a guess but I'd side with Mentors on this one

Says NopebutforU:

"everybody has a price" was his answer ::

I said something about girls having as well powerful families and boyfriends bla bla

It's partly a guess but I'd side with Mentors on this one

I'd say your friend is right.

As an unrelated aside did you see the celebrity wedding of a RICH westerner and a Thai celebrity last week?

"As an unrelated aside did you see the celebrity wedding of a RICH westerner and a Thai celebrity last week"

Sure followed it,even posted about this,really not much to do with a western tourist picking up a local celebrity wich was what Mentors was talking about.On a side note the friend I went to Bed with and his family weighted probably less than many of the families of the girls going out there

• 3 weeks later...

Archived