Do They Even Have A Clue?

cavanami

You do need a "member" card to shp at makro, that's the first level,

Then there is a "Business" card. that get's you buying without some taxes included no idea which ones so I won't guess,

Then there's a 3rd level for people buying a lot, I think it's about 50K+ a month but that's a guess going on when my wife got offered, which is the store may even (with your permission) come out and see your business. With that level, you keep your receipts from MAKRO, then once a month take them back and get a further discount on everything you've purchased as long as the monthly total is above a set amount, note this is store specific, you can't add up different Makro receipts, just from one store.

There may be a 4th level, all I know is the wife's restaurant is at the 3rd lever, which was fun as the guys from Makro now eat with us semi-regularly.

I haven't got a card, and me and the lovelies occasionally go there and get a couple of supermarket trollies of stuff. The only hassle we've ever had is running into the drink laws between lunch and dinner, had to buy 2 case of sa-py

Archived