NEP - Still the Best!!!

Sarisin

Last night I hit the bars with a few friends, including the TopCat himself. My full report will be appearing soon on KS's paysite - I stole the name of it from TC: 'Tits 'R Us.'

I wanted to post a few notes here though to reinforce my feeling that NEP is still the top entertainment district in the world.

It doesn't matter if you like Warbler's buffet or Woodstock's boogers, I mean, burgers. Effective immediately, anyone that wants company Friday nights and desires to hit the NEP bars with a group of looney tunes, just show up at The Cathouse on the second floor of NEP. A great meeting place (assuming TC does something about the band's volume), plan on being there between 9:30 and 10:00. We'll have a drink, fool around with the cuties, and then head out to the NEP bars.

Coming Soon: Bum Bars - The Crawl. Watch this space for the date.

I had to do a gogo bar review for KS's paysite and selected Voodoo on the first floor. Check out the review, but I will say that with one visit, this bar quickly entered my Top Five Bars in NEP, and Top Ten List for Bangkok. Just a plethora of great looking, fun ladies. I never thought I would say this about a Crown Group bar again, but Voodoo is a must-visit.

Mandarin also enters my Top Ten List based on last night. What a difference when you stick these ladies on stage and tell them to go at it. No panties on most of 'em - strangely, the katoeys were wearing them though. Great fun downstairs and upstairs. Lots of energy in this bar! Some lookers too in the dancer and GRO ranks.

I ended my gogo evening in one of my favorite standbys - Fantasia. This remains one of the top bars in BKK IMO. I hate the drink prices and 600 baht barfine amounts, but it is hard to beat this lineup of topless, fun girls. I ended up dodging the barfine through quantum trickery and took one dancer home. She was the icing on the cake of an outstanding evening out in NEP.

See you at The Cathouse next Friday evening. laugh.gif

Now you've really got me chompin' at the bit Sarisin!!

I've resisted counting down the days, but just dug out the calendar and see it's only 45 days until I'll be back in NEP myself!! crazy.gifcrazy.gif I can't wait!!

Hopefully run into you and others there first Friday of July and if your bum bars crawl is scheduled while I'm in town I'll look forward to that too!!

Let's have a trial run on Fri 21st June 'cos that's when I'll be back in the great NEP. Mandarin will have to be on the list I'm really looking forward to twisting my neck looking up. I really love looking up girls skirts and if they are not wearing panties then so much the better. Rio and BKK are the only places where we can do that without getting punched by the lady. Although the high school girls in Tokyo can show a lot running up the stairs for the train.........................

Sarisin, I seem to remember reading that you didn't take go- go girls home any more..................has your regular 'good girl' finally found out what you are really like..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way how is the new apartment?

See you in 32 days.

Uniformguy

And if your wrong about any of this, your promise is to pick-up the bar-bill of any unsatisfied fellow sanukers? smile.gif

Sounds a damn fine night out, count on my attendance this coming Friday, seeya there Sarasin.

Oh, obvious question, what distinquishes the board group of drunks from the other bunches of drunks in the premises - were do we goto once inside?

Big Kev, what are your upcoming LOS dates? Sounds like you and I are going to be "in country" at the same time.

BKK July 4-7

Pattaya 8-11

thaistudent

Re: Cathouse - I really like the stools along the balcony, excellent world-going-by-watching place. TC has done a fine job with this place and is reaping the rewards, though Blackie's Chang consumption has probably knocked a whole in them!

Re: Voodoo - totally agree! What on earth has happened to this place. It was dead as a doornail the last time I was there and consequently that was a long time ago. Friday was excellent though, very friendly place, though that probably had something to do with you being reunited with Pinhead and the crowds his jumbo bag of tricks was pulling in, not to mention his jumbo penis! Good to see the 'Flying Chicken' concept brought to Nana! My favourite is still the 'remove the bra from the dumpy waitress' one!

Re: Mandarin - another extremely friendly place! In my seat at the bar, I was being massaged by the old girls behind the bar, with a delightfully slim GRO jiggling around in my lap, and the pretty katoey dancer making intermittent raids on my face!

Re: Fantasia ....... Nah, I still don't get it.

LG

Thanks for the update Sarisin, but aaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhh, why do I read this board!!!! I've just hit my head on the desk five times. 21 days to wait, 21 days to wait, 21 days of interminable hell!!

Seeker, this just in.....

NEP to close in 20 days!

Ain't that the shits? You might as well stay home, my friend.

To everyone else: this is a trick on seeker. NEP is not really closing. I expect it to be even better in 21 days - and that has nothing to do with the fact seeker will be here. laugh.gif

UG, I'll be moving into the Grand Palace Jr. next month. As I told you before I have no special, regular girl. I am still straddling the line between bargirls and straight girls.

For example, last night I had one of each. I had a real dilemma as I took a straight girl out for dinner and movies. She decided she wanted to stay over, but I had to meet an asfoer at Thermae.

I went to Thermae and naturally met a lady who got my libido pumping, but wait, I had one at home. What to do?

I tried calling my apartment, but no answer. I didn't want to risk WWIII by taking the Thermae girl home, so I made a two-hour stop at a ST hotel, then returned home to service the straight girl.

I'm getting to old for these kind of problems. wink.gif

[color:red]And if your wrong about any of this, your promise is to pick-up the bar-bill of any unsatisfied fellow sanukers?

Oh, obvious question, what distinquishes the board group of drunks from the other bunches of drunks in the premises - were do we goto once inside? color=red>

Well, you have inadvertently hit on a problem for me.

In the past, I was the de facto leader of the famous ASFO Conventions when we went out to the bars after eating. This was OK for awhile, until the group grew and I started to get responsibility for everything from bar selection to bill paying to logistics tacked on to my portfolio as it were. I got nothing out of this, and, often ended up paying more than my share as the bars gave us one bill, and, guys 'forgot' to pay their share. I usually ended up covering the differences and lost several thousand baht a night.

It was my own fault, of course, but I soon got wise and tended to shy away from the mega-gatherings in favor of small groups, or going out alone.

So, no, I will not be paying the freight for anyone. In fact, I will insist (as you should) on separate bins no matter where we go. Then, it is the responsibility of each guy to watch his bin. If he wants to share with another guy, fine, but no bins for the group.

I am a bit concerned that we may get a large crowd for the Bum Bar Crawl. That will not go over well in those small bars, but we will see how this plays out. Honestly, I am not planning a date for this event. It will be a spontaneous decision based on the feelings of the guys who are in The Cathouse on any given Friday.

Don't worry, Soiled Cowboy, The Cathouse is not a big place. We will be easy to spot. Just look for the bozos with many toys and drool cascading down our chins. Also, you might want to check the outdoor 'veranda' area as that happens to be my favorite spot.

Hell, TC might have to move out that loud band to make more room for us. smile.gif

Archived