NEP - Still the Best!!!

Sarisin

Sarisin

Just what would you have said if she had answered the phone?...... Sorry, but would you mind going home I have another girl I want to bring home instead.!!!!!

God the problems you local guys have to put up with....

Uniformguy

By the way who the hell is UG????????

Hey, that got the foam bubbling from the corners of Sarisin's mouth - just fooling, nobody can cop a freeloader, cancel their membership, the least that they should incur, after a good beating!

Just on a similiar topic, one night at a NEP bar, I took yet another piss, bloody K-Mart bladder after consuming a few, and I told the mamasan/bar out of courtesy if ok to do so without fixing up bar-bill - "go, go" she inisted. After joining the queue and finally getting a cubicle, I was halfway thru a really satisying piss when lots of shouting and commotion was happening just outside the door. Having been away so long they thought that I had done the runner on the bar-bill and they were trying to find me.................

Should I fix-up the bill everytime I take a leak?!! You expats are most likely regulars and they recognise you, but what should us mere mortals do with a bar-bill and an urgent need to inspect the facilities?

[color:red]Just what would you have said if she had answered the phone?...... Sorry, but would you mind going home I have another girl I want to bring home instead.!!!!!

God the problems you local guys have to put up with....

Uniformguy

By the way who the hell is UG???????? color=red>

UG is you, you bozo! You don't expect me to type uniformguy out every time do you? smile.gif

Most of the straight girls I take out are pretty cool. I honestly don't think she would have complained much if I told her to go. I would have really loved it though if she told me to bring a bargirl for the both of us to enjoy. smile.gif

I have yet to find a straight girl who is into multipleheaders, but I am still looking.

hahaha, Soiled Cowboy, that actually made me laugh because those are the kind of questions that drove me nuts when I was the 'leader of the pack' in the past.

Although I'm sure there are some guys that do a runner on their bills, I don't think it happens that often.

Don't worry, on the Bum Bar Crawl we will be giving each Crawler a catheter to avoid wasting time pissing. laugh.gif

All except uniformguy (is that better UG?) who prefers adult diapers in keeping with his uniform theme. smile.gif

Re-Cathouse fridays,is this as well as or instead of the Woodstock metings?

Topcat:- I,ll be claiming my free beer on Sunday 28th of july.If the Beer Chang offers still on can you supply a sick bucket for my wing man?

What's the nudity situation like in NEP right now? Any bar where topless is common, if not full nudity? Dare I ask about lesbian shows???

Most GoGos are topless ,ost of the time. Closest to nudity is the almost nothing filmy skirts with no panties at Mandarin. You can ask about Lesbian shows.....but you ain't gonna like the answer,

Archived