Thai Honkers

Sarisin

I think if you go up to your average bargirl and ask her what she would like to change about her appearance, she would give you one of three answers:

1. Whiter skin

2. Bigger boobs

3. A farang nose

Note: Some might like to lose that tummy or those ugly stretchmarks/scars too.

On #3 above, today The Nation tells us there is a new technique called Bioplastique which might make it easier for a Thai nose to turn magically into a farang nose. The technique involves an injection of some special material called Phaisarn that is used to actually form the new nose bridge. The usual silicone is no longer used. Sounds like it is easy to get rid of that flat nose many Thai girls hate.

Well, the article goes on to give us the pros and cons of the new technique - blah, blah, blah.

But, what do you think about your little pole monkey's nose? I kinda like the Thai girl noses myself.

It was funny though with my ex-GF from Sisaket. She could not wear sunglasses simply because they would slide down her cute, flat Isaan nose and off her face. smile.gif

Funny that Westerners go to plastic surgeons to lose parts of their honkers, while Thais want to add to the thing.

I like their noses. When they start talking about nose-surgery I always say, please never change your pretty nose.

In many cases the operation is a catastrophe. If they go to live some cold country they will regret the operation.

Totally. I love isaan girls and don't like alterations at all. I know dark isaan girls with flat noses and small breasts that are real knockouts.

Another piece of trivia along these lines: #1 or #2 medical procedure in Brazil is -- breast reduction! Someof the rationale is it is a way to have a more petite figure and weigh less on the scale.

Me same same Escape Rabbit.

I have now found a girl who does not hide from the sun, although she would prefer to. Her skin gets darker every week since we live during day time and close to the beach.

"I dam to mut" she utters regularly. I reply:

"Khun suay with your small tits, soft arse, little nose, 43 kg and dark skin"

That makes her feel happy.

I am not surprised. The west, particularly America and England are held in awe in a lot of deveoloping countries.

In the Vietnam War era, it was very common for Vietnamese women to get a surgery to make their eyes more 'western' looking.

The west is the most developed country, the little they know about the west is we all live faboulsly well compared to their country. They listen to our music, see our movies and politically, economically, militarily, they see the west as world leaders.

Although the west is diverse ethnically and racially, a blond, blue eyed male figure is representative of the 'west'.

So in some countries you have those that get blonde wigs or blue or green contact lenses to look more western.

It happens with non caucasion immigrants who come to America and also within ehtnic groups in America or the west.

I have Filipina friends at work who wear coloured contact lenses, Black women 'straighten' their hair and wear blonde coloured wigs, etc.

I'm not saying its good or bad. I could care less, but just saying I'm not surprised at BGs wanting to look more 'western'. Interestingly enough there are a few that view western as wearning braids & listening to hip hop music.

I have been to bars where BGs have confided they want a farang baby. The insinuation is that the baby will look western. The vast majority would like a fair skinned, light haired and eyed baby, but there also some that have said they want a black looking baby and those prefer black military guys generally as customers. I know a group in Pattaya that date blacks exclusivily, although this is definitely a minority (no pun inteneded -smile-) of the girls.

Although there is a fair number of this board that like the fairer, western looking BGS, there are a significant number that love the darker Issan types and sometimes more than they love themselves.

I love them all frankly, I find them beautiful physically, but its the way they treat us is that is the most appealing feature I find. If I visited latin america, europe or africa and got treated in the same manner with the same kind of scene I'd be on a board for that place now, thinking about my next trip.

We often want to be something we arent. When I was a teenager, I wanted to be Bruce Lee. Picture a skinny, pale Farang of 15 with Nunchakus - kinda strikes fear into roughnecks everywhere, huh ?

The difference is that I didnt want to have plastic surgery etc, just instantly transmogrify into the Little Dragon. Why anyone would swap the most beautiful features on the planet to become Michael Jackson escapes me ..

I know that I go on about my BG endlessly, but one of the things that drew me to her is that she didnt have blonde hair, tattoos or any apparent piercings - so many of the girls in Pattaya seem to want to be clones. Its bad enough here in Farangland ....

Eyes, lips, skin, nose.....I wouldn't want them to change at all.

Slapping a big beak on a Thai sweetie is akin to drawing a mustache on the Mona Lisa. My buddy who I recently introduced to LOS commented on their eyes (among their other striking qualities) Nice almond shape and not squinty (no offense intended) I personally love their full lips and smooth skin. And their lithe bodies.....

Consequently, on my last trip, most of the girls I spent time with (90%) had very adequate breasts. Over half of the girls had rather large breasts (cupsize and relative to their frame), even by farang standards. All were quite soft and natural-if they were boob jobs they were damn good.

I have never been a tit man, but that's what I got this time.

Maybe something in my subconsious mind when choosing a partner, but my passive approach for picking up a girl would suggest not?

Agree artie,

at various times growing up I wanted to be Dr. J (nickname for a famous basketball player), James Bond or Conan the Barbarian but I wouldn't go so far as surgery (even with the obvious impracticality-smile-).

I love their smooth skin (how do they keep it so friggin' soft?!!), hair, everything about them. Maybe some think will be more appealing if they look western. But if we wanted western women looking we wouldn't be in LOS would we?

Archived