Message To The World From Thailand

waerth

Several years ago, a drinking buddy gave me a piece of serious wisdom.

When you are asked to start a project, ask:

1. What is the problem you are trying to solve?
  2. What are the deliverables?
  3. How will you know when you have finished?

One hopes that the people supporting Mr Suthep have thought long and hard about these three questions.

The vdo starts out great with a 'massage to the world', TIT to it's fullest and strange considering that the rest of the text seems to be transkated well.

We know for a fact that we will run into the same problems again. It will be a vicious cycle of government corruption, possibly with terrorist influence from outside the country, further undermining our educational system. (?? What does the educational system has to do with this???)

The music is something, especially the gun shots sound convincing.

So one family has to move to make place for the 'old guard' families so they can get back to power. Guaranteed without corruption?

I wonder if whoever wrote that actually read it as well. Had to turn it off 4 minutes into the video.....while thai people still think and behave this way regardless of their political views the country will remain ungovernable

Suthep is from Surat Thani. I live since 14 years in the province of Surat Thani, Suthep is the biggest crook you can find in the South of Thailand. He's as corrupt as they come, so all of a sudden he's corruption free and saw the light just because it suits him?

He's as much a marionette as his direct opponent, Yingluck.

Archived