Worrying Advise By Yl Advisor

waerth

On Facebook I have been in conversation for some time both private and public by the man behind Ratchaprasong news, he claims he is a national security advisor to Yingluck.

Today he post some very worrying things on his page:

Ratchaprasong News

21 minutes ago

#Thailand Since Prayuth is being recalcitrant, Yingluck has the option ito fire Prayuth and appoint the next 4 Deputy and Assistant Army commanders to take his job pending condition to follow the government and prevent the worst case scenarios on Jan 13th

My reply:

That would be a sure fire way to trigger either a coup or split the militairy in 2 ....

Whatever you advise Ms Crab do not advise her that.

His reply:

Just explain the thinking out loud for debate

My reply:

Ok just explain also what I just said. If one thing is very clear to me it is that both the police and militairy are totally divided. Push either of those two to hard (this goes for both pro and anti-govt) and their will be a massive split in those organizations which will be extremely difficult to heal.

He then defended with:

#Thailand Why not? Truman fired Gen McArthur and Obama fire Gen McChrystal for insubordination

----------------------

If he really is one of Yinglucks advisors then I do not like where their line of thought is leading. Yes she could fire the military. But that would be a sure way to let the situation go tits up!

:(

Archived