My story is real no one made it up..read more!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my first experience with a troll, i am assuming a troll is someone posting under a bullshit identity?

I choose to not believe this is true. There were quite a few words that just wouldn't seem to be in the grasp of someone speaking broken english. 'Parasite' - gimme a break.

I choose to not believe this is true. There were quite a few words that just wouldn't seem to be in the grasp of someone speaking broken english. 'Parasite' - gimme a break.

Well, although I'm having doubts myself, the word 'parasite/paracite' was just quoted from a previous post of mine, and misspelt along the way so I don't see that as conclusive.

Last week a Thai female computing graduate showed me the 3 inch thick manual she had just bought at MBK and explained that she would leave it under her pillow and absorb it though osmosis. They're not all stupid, you know? She would still probably be useless in the quiz team though!

Jittima as there are now so many doubters, I will expect you at Woodstock tomorrow at 7.00 pm - it worked for GTG!

LG

LG said :

Jittima as there are now so many doubters, I will expect you at Woodstock tomorrow at 7.00 pm - it worked for GTG!

We will be awaiting your findings with baited breath, LG. I was suspicious, then a convert, now I 'm back at 'wary' re this post, but its certainly giving us a run for our money :}

I'd also like to admit that, yes, I am the worlds most naive individual re my stance on 'no regular would send Jittima a PM with a view to bonking her !'. To those who did, I sincerely hope that she is a katoey, although that may not deter some of you :}

LG

>Jittima as there are now so many doubters, I will expect you at Woodstock tomorrow at 7.00 pm - it worked for GTG!

Yeah - right

STUPID DESICION EVER MADE IN MY WHOLE LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't go Jittima.

You'll never get out of the place alive !

You've been warned !

GTG

GTG said,

STUPID DESICION EVER MADE IN MY WHOLE LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't go Jittima.

You'll never get out of the place alive !

So, we not only have trolls on the board, we now have a GHOST :}

GTG, I think we'd all enjoy hearing more on this episode. Call me a voyeur (I like to watch...), but I'm sure I'm not the only one, right guys ? Guys ? DOWP !

Archived