My story is real no one made it up..read more!

Have to agree with you. I had a strong feeling about it before, but couldn't quite figure out why. You mentioned some good reasons.

Also, the ID is new. Her first post, somewhat long, completed within 15 minutes of ID initially being registered. Not bad for a non-native English speaker. Quite impressive, I would say.

Any one point isn't 'THE' smoking gun. But all of the individual points add up.

So.. who's going to own up to it?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm. And why the smiley face in the title for such a serious topic? I suspect the troll is a native English speaker; the grammatical "errors" seem consistent with a native English speaker who is trying to fake bad grammar.

HMM...You can write your post in word, write, pad, publisher,etc...then copy it...open a post...and push Ctrl+v and the doc is cut to the post. The idea of 15 minutes being to good/short is misleading.

Also, if you were going to go through the trouble of doing it in a word processing package such as M$ Word, don't you think that the grammar-checker would pick up at least SOME of the errors?

Why don't you guys give her the credit of the doubt. Maybe she has good reason not to reveal too much on this board.

She was looking for help but all I could see are accusations towards her boyfriend and advice to break up with him. That's certainly not what she was looking for. I still believe that she is for real.

There seems to be a simple solution to this problem. I know there never is but this one seems easy to resolve. The two of you need to leave Thailand and go back to his home country to make money. If you are not married, he needs to go home and get a jobby job. This begs the important question, why doesn't he leave Thailand? Could it be that this guy is a wanted criminal in Falangland? Does he have a serious criminal record barring him from a job back home? I don't think these things are true, so there is nothing stopping him from getting him a job outside Thailand. Even if the job is not in IT, he can find something that pays enough so that the one he apparently loves does not have to sell herself. This relationship is %#$@^ up! I agree she is in love which means total irrationality has set in. In addition, this guy seems to have mental problems since the majority of the world can clearly see the solution. GO HOME AND GET A JOB. I myself have a girlfriend in Thailand but don't go there and live off her salary. I also don't go there to teach English because it greatly reduces future opportunities. Instead, I work elsewhere so that the two of us have money and are not in same situation as Jitima. I know he doesn't have the English skills as I do, but this does not keep him from working as a bar boy or in a job back home. I will stop the babbling. Just two questions: have you suggested he go home and work? Have you suggested him being the prostitute and not you? Good luck

Archived