Hk Tycoon Doubles Marriage Bounty To 130M

gobbledonk

http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/21168775/gay-daughters-open-letter-to-tycoon-father/

Eagle-eyed T360 regulars may recall the thread I started a few months (?) back when daddy wanted men to convert his lesbian daughter to a hetero lifestyle - seems that isnt going so well. Of all the lesbians his daughter could have hooked up with, she seems to have found one that looks like a caricature of your typical HK accountant. I can only assume her lover has hidden assets - on the face of it, she looks about as enticing 130M or no, the dogs would definitely have to go ;)

Shocking waste of a billionaire heiress, IMO.

729Gigi-Chao-620x349.jpg

Not all Toms are hideous, but they work very hard to make it obvious which one is the 'man' in the relationship. I dont have a problem with the fact that they probably do have a better handle on female sexuality than I do, but I just dont get the clear age gap in this case. Daddy syndrome ? She does seem torn between Daddy's ongoing quest for her to obey him and her obvious sexual preference for women - clearly, this is a woman who puts the needs of her clitty before the needs of her daddy, and isnt that usually the way ? ;)

Archived