LOS vs US

Man at Work

As a matter of fact, I have to travel to the Midwest (Omaha Area) for business a few times each year. And I never have a problem getting laid and getting laid good!

Are all of you guy who bitch about American bitches from bigger cities (I had bad experiences in NY , LA and Atlanta!), or am I just lucky.

Of course LOS ist gods answer to our prayers, but I found the rural US quite fascinating.

Or is it just the fact, that I am German and they love German dicks???

>I had bad experiences in NY , LA and Atlanta!), or am I just lucky.

>I found the rural US quite fascinating.

>Or is it just the fact, that I am German and they love German dicks???

Being exotic tends to help in getting laid. In rural US a German must seem almost like the Man from Mars, while not in the big cities.

In my youth I heard in the student circles about two sneaky bastards who came from out of town and at the start of their first semester hit the local nightspots pretending to be Czech (of all people!). Probably must have been in those days a good excuse not to have a lot of money - unlike an American would have been expected to have... They laid girls like hay before being found out.

Wagner

"If you've got halfway decent looks and a good personality, its pretty easy to get some anywhere in the world."

But in LOS it's THAI girls you get. smile.gifsmile.gif

Archived