Office ar and Grill / Soi 33

Man at Work

It is in Soi 33.

IMO it is OK.

Was there last night in fact.

If you do a search there have been a few posts on the subject.

For me it is more like a local pub with rather more attractive ladies, although i thought the selection yesterday was not great.

Beer on tap is cheap all night. All other drinks and ladies drinks are in the usual Soi 33 price range.

They do a special on Saturdays between 4-9 when Beer on tap is either 39 or 49 bt a glass (i can not remember which).

Food is available. Live music too.

I could well do without the music as for me the worst aspect of the place is the acoustics.

Very high ceilings even when empty to me it is always noisy. It seems to be constantly bouncing off the walls and ceiling.

In conclusion it is an ok place to meet the guys and have a drink or 2 but for me there are better places

I was there for the grand opening party and it was great fun with a free buffet and free draft beer for a few hours. Plenty of lovely ladies around too.

I returned on a Saturday night and the place was deader than a doornail. The few ladies that were there were already paired up with customers or loitering just outside.

My friend actually had a cute girl with him for awhile, but I had two turdlings after me. One plus for the place was that there was absolutely no pressure at all to buy ladies' drinks and the draft beer is cheap and good.

They have an extensive menu and the food was good during the grand opening party.

One thing I found interesting. When I asked why the place was so dead the second night I went, I was told it was because it was Saturday. They said the place is much more crowded and jumping weekdays before 7pm. I have not verified this, but I suspect they do get a crowd after work days.

Sarasin,

regarding Saturday and weeknights.I think that you are probably right. I have not been there on a saturday but several times during the week. they appear to get a fair crowd on weeknights.The saturday happy hour price of tap beer probably confirms that they are fairly slow then.

I am sure the low price tap beer helps draw a crowd. It is possibly the only place where i do not drink bottled beer

I certainly feel no pressure to buy lady drinks. Hence it is a good place to meet up and have a few drinks

In general i find that soi 33 does better during the week.

Heading down from Sukhumvit it is on the right hand side of Soi 33 at the end of a small soi. Big sign on the main street though. I think the turn is at the end of the first main block, after Renoir.

If you don't like it - my favourite bit apart from the cheap draft is that when you go in every girl in the place turns to the door and does a lovely 'Sawadee khaaaa" (just like 7/11!!) - then go down another block and turn up the soi on the right to Blue BBQ, another bar trying hard to break the Soi 33 mould. All bottled beers are B80 all the time. They have great food - very good imprted meat - good music, some lovely girls (I have already fallen n love here twice!) and a nice dark atmosphere.

LG

When you turn into Soi "An-Arm-And-A-Leg" [aka 33 or Pang Mak] from Sukhumvit, it's the second sub-soi, right hand side (goes into a parking area).

Office Bar & Grill is nice -- I've spent some time there & l liked it.

Straycat

Archived