Beauty Salon Girls

shotover

Thought I would share an interesting observation with the board. I have a beer bar girl I have been seeing regularly who shares an apartment with 2 girls who work at Beauty Salons. Both the beauty salon girls work 6 days a week, 12 hours a day, probably for low wages.

Both are stunners and like the nightlife when they are not too tired from long work hours. Either would almost certainly be barfined most nights.

One girl is small and thin, but shapely with a beautiful light-skinned Chinese face, and has a farang boyfriend from Europe who sends her money. She surprised me when she visited my BB girl and I at a beer bar, talked to a Korean customer, and has spent at least the last 3 nights with him. It was incredible to see the difference between the demure, quite girl working in her shop during the day (she did a nail job for me), and the attraction she generated when she entered the beer bar.

The second girl is taller, with beautiful Chinese-Khmer eyes, and a killer body. She also likes the nightlife, and is feeling left out because her two roomates are going out most nights (and probably making some good money). Girl 2 keeps asking me to set her up with a friend, but I came here alone and do not really know anyone to hook her up with. I would go with her in a heartbeat, but have locked myself out of any opportunities there.

I can see how easy it is for a girl with a non-bar job to make the move to the bar life for much higher pay.

Shotover

I'm friends with two girls from a Beauty Parlour in Bangkok and both of them are stunners and as you said would be BF every night.

Their pay at the Parlour is 12,000 Manager and approx 6,000.

They both enjoy nights out with Farangs and often arrange meets via the Parlour.

They have a bit of a problem with the stigma of working a Bar (there words not mine).

Chris

After my customary haircut (and shampoo/head massage/neck massage) and manicure (and hand massage) I was well into massagey mood so decided to give the salon's resident masseuse a try. If I am honest, I went there specifically for the massage, having recently discovered who the masseuse is!! Because of this I did have a safety wank before I left the house as I like this girl a lot and didn't want anything unpleasant to come between us! It still took a massive effort to concentrate on remembering all the teams in the Nationwide 2nd & 3rd divisions!

I did an hour of Thai and an hour of oil (followed by 30 minutes of being wiped down with warm, wet cloths as they don't have a shower there!) and it was one of the most enjoyable 2.5 hours I have had for ages. Lovely darkened, quiet room, she in a little t-shirt and shorts, me in my boxers lots of nice fleshy contact and a couple of hours of really interesting chat. Politics, economics, Thai-farang relationships, just like Geordie Hope's down me mam's backlane really!

Similar tale to the one above really, studied management, worked in an office for an import-export company for B8,000 per month, got bored shitless as there was so little to do, trained in massage and is now studying days in the rest of the beauty business with a view to opening a small salon in her apartment building. Has had one farang boyfriend (who I think now lives with Jittima!) and got hurt but would very much like another as she would like to change her nationality and live somewhere where the government does not make her so ashamed and angry!

Lovely girl, getting on a bit (close to 30!) who will one day hopefully make someone extremely happy. I suspect my relationship with her will not progress beyond the massage stage but next time I intend to try without the 'safety'and see what transpires!!

LG

Im in contact with a Thai/Philippina works daily in a pharmacy and at night she

is a stunner! There are a lot of those in LOS. The problem is the small salary you get from a 'normal' job. Same problem makes police worker corrupt.

Long Gun,

I regard your safety wank as extremely counter-productive but apart from this I do appreciate your entire post . I did virtually have a couple of really erotic encounters starting with a "normal " massage-lady after having visited her a couple of times. I think I reported one of thee cases on the old Delphi board.

cheers and good luck

bb

Archived