The Conspiracy Thread

Flashermac

The Pentigon as far as I know, no wreckage of the plane was ever found, could fire have distroyed every trace. The entrance to the Pentigon by the plane showed a round hole where it had entered. What happened to the wings when it went through this round hole, would they not have come off and be outside. A round hole no other damage at the impact point, no wreckage how would a structural engineer explain that I wonder ...

The Pentigon as far as I know, no wreckage of the plane was ever found, could fire have distroyed every trace. The entrance to the Pentigon by the plane showed a round hole where it had entered. What happened to the wings when it went through this round hole, would they not have come off and be outside. A round hole no other damage at the impact point, no wreckage how would a structural engineer explain that I wonder ...

No way the jet engines were burned up in the resulting fire!

No chimney possible here and only jet fuel to melt the engine parts? not possible under those circumstances, IMO.

Video, all swept by the FBI/FEMA/CIA whoever, never to be seen again by John Q. Public.

This incident stinks to high heaven of a cover up...