Aborigine Girls in Australia

I'm interested to know what the "Abbo" scene is like in Australia. I friend of mine was telling me that the Abborigine girls were very very grim but that the half Abbo girls in some instances were very nice.

Interested to know what they're like in attitude ability etc.

Reason I 'm asking is that I think there is a half Abbo girl working in an off licence in London.

For a while I was puzzled as to what race she could be, she wasnt quite black wasn't asian not oriental, and had an Australian accent

STH

Full blood aboriginies are quite distinctive , that is very true , un- like any other race in looks . I can understand not being sure when it comes to part aboriginal though .

I have been with a beautiful part aboriginal girl , I wish I had spent more time with her , but it was a one niter , she was fiery in the sack & keen to get up to all sorts of stuff . I would say if the "offie" girl is nice looking , then go for it.

Even in Oz it would be very hard to actively go & find a part aboriginal girl .You can go to the "ghetto" in Redfern or country towns & find the "grim" girls you mention , but if you want a "normal" part blood , it is not easy to find , just luck really , the #'s of aboriginals in Oz are not huge to start with.

In regards to Maori blood , I guess someone who has not seen many Maori or Aborigines could get confused , but I find that they are quite distinctive in looks , not easily mistaken for each other.

I think it would be easier to find a nice Maori girl than a nice Aboriginal girl,though they ARE out there & worth the time if you come by one.

oh my you can get into a lot of strife using a term like Abo but we will let you off this time, the correct term is Indigenous Australian please. But your off licence girl sounds nice.

An off licence is a shop in the UK where you buy alcohol that is seperate to the pub with a seperate licence.

I have been told that some of these girls are on the game in Perth. They have been pointed out to me in the street but my god are they rough looking. They are treated like shit here by the local Oz citizens.

Uniformguy

Rusty,

Fred said : But your off licence girl sounds nice.

And you jumped on him for mistaking your original post as being about an 'office girl' - I think you got the wrong guy.

As for aboriginal women, I'd stay away. May be different in another country, but they usually arent too crazy about white boys - something about us taking their land and killing their ancestors. Half-caste (and quarter-caste) aboriginals are common in many towns, but are usually from very poor backgrounds and have problems with alcohol and unemployment. This isnt a racist jibe - we have some fine Aboriginal role models in this country, but its difficult to argue with Noel Pearson, one of the finest, when he refers to some of his people as 'parasites'.

The Maori are a different race. I remember seeing a Chinese/Maori girl in Auckland that was absolutely sensational : an Asian Amazon. Those of you who watch 'Xena : Warrior Princess' (cmon, I know I'm not the ONLY one) will have seen Maoris - its filmed in NZ and many of the village scenes feature the odd Maori or fifteen.

Finally, a hot tip - never mistake a Maori for a Pacific Islander - they dont appreciate it and you may get to find out why they are one of the few indigeneous races who were never subjugated by the white man.

You think they may go for me then? (smile).

Oz is getting as PC as America. We say Native Americans here. The term Indian is even being banned as mascots for some schools.

Anyway, are any Indigenous Austrailians on the Gold Coast?

Archived