A Step Backwards in NEP

Sarisin

>>Funny, I never seem to have any luck with the ladies in this bar, but I don't mind

>I don;t iunderstand what you mean!..

>why not?..if you want one just bar fine her and take her out?

Probably a similar issue as I have with Midnite. The girls just ignore me. In other bars there occasionally is some girl who actually makes an effort to justify the cost of a ladydrink or a barfine. Barfining girls who seem to be working hard to pretend that you are not there is not a very attractive proposition: the chances of getting anything else than the perfect starfish experience are not high.

Wagner

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mysteryman,

Man, this is a mystery to me too.

I do enjoy going to Midnite and, as I said, I love watching the gals boogey in the buff. However, I don't take ladies out of this bar.

Two things:

a. As I have said before, I very seldom take bargirls home now and, if I do, they are almost always freelancers. I have given my reason for this many times before, so I won't bore the troops again.

b. About a year ago I did barfine a lady out of Midnite. She was OK. I went back a week later and she was leaving with another guy. For some reason, she thought it was her duty to give me a ration of crap because I didn't call her or come back during the week to see her. I gave no indication that I would.

Since that unfortunate incident, the Midnite girls (and the one I am talking about is long gone) have treated me like a leper.

But, as I said, I don't care as I am happy to sit there, listen to the music and do the voyeur thing. Although if I had one complaint about Midnite, it is that it is as dark as midnight in the bar. Hard to see the gals on stage and make eye contact with them - which I love to do in a bar.

Just my opinion folks. I really do like Midnite Bar though.

Sarisin,

"Although if I had one complaint about Midnite, it is that it is as dark as midnight in the bar. Hard to see the gals on stage and make eye contact with them - which I love to do in a bar."

Funny, I never thought it was that dark in Midnite. Many of the NEP bars are much darker, I think. Anyway, the girls must develop night vision, because they always seem to find me.

Ranger

Somebody has to. No more Ranger trip reports? You are a legend! After many tales around the fireplace, my grandkids will ask, "Is he still alive? What happened to him?". To this, I can only reply, "He was last seen in Salt Lake. Rumour has it he was taken in by a group of female missionaries, never to be seen, or heard from, again. Last form of communication was from 'Sister Mary'. It read, "Stuck here on bagabaga island. We're just diddlin' away our time here with our new friend". Last anybody ever heard from him. smile.gif

Hope move goes smoothly.............

Archived