36 Bali Bombers That Killed 92 Australians Are Walking Free

Flashermac

FOR the survivors of the Bali bomb attacks it is a terrifying tally, but for the families of the 92 Australians killed it is simply heartbreaking.

All 36 Indonesian terrorists who were sentenced to anything less than life for their parts in the 2002 and 2005 bar and restaurant attacks, which killed a further 130 victims, are now free.

And up to 100 more terrorists convicted for other attacks on local and western interests in Indonesia will be freed in the coming year, according to a leading expert.

Only five men from the two Bali attacks remain behind bars on life sentences. Indonesia’s Justice and Human Rights Ministry said they were not entitled to remission or clemency.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/paradise-for-terrorists-36-bali-bombers-that-killed-92-australians-are-walking-free/story-fni0cx12-1226904341271

A good friend of mine Chris Kays who was captain of Pattaya Panthers Rugby Club was killed in the bombings and after 2002 they changed the name of the annual Rugby Tens tournement from Pattaya 10's Rugby Tournement to Chris Kays Memorial Rugby Tournement, ironically enough it took place just last weekend.

http://www.inspirepattaya.com/pattaya/chris-kays-memorial-rugby-tournament-horseshoe-point-resort-3rd-4th-may-2014/

Never forget you mate.

Hmm... I was just up the street towards Bemo corner when the bombs went off.

It was very very bad.

A friend of mine was in the back of Sari club sitting on a stool behind a concrete bar counter when a waitress

walked by and accidently knocked his bar tab change onto the floor. He bent down to pick it up

and the bomb went off after which he looked at another friend who was then laying headless on the floor.

War...

Many bad stories... my friends 15 year daughter on her way home evaporated-

UGLY

These guys should never see the light o day...

Archived