German Reporter 'attacked' By Pcad At Constitutional Court

Boo Radley

" hasn't Nick Nostitz got a Thai wife in Isaan "

Confused why you found this remark offensive, was it he has a Thai wife, or she lives in Isaan. I think your reading something into this remark that does not exist and I don't know what your talking about. Most of my friends are from Isaan maybe you are implying something...

Mr Nostitz seems to have a knack for getting people's backs up. He's the sort, police arrest at 4 in the morning, for giving them too much lip. I am disturbed that a member of the press (Which News Organisation does he work for?) has been molested, but not at all surprised that it's Nostitz again.

Confused why you found this remark offensive, was it he has a Thai wife, or she lives in Isaan. I think your reading something into this remark that does not exist and I don't know what your talking about. Most of my friends are from Isaan maybe you are implying something...

His wife is indeed from Issan. They've been together for many years. My wife is from the North. Everyone has to be from somewhere.

• Like 1

Mr Nostitz seems to have a knack for getting people's backs up. He's the sort, police arrest at 4 in the morning, for giving them too much lip. I am disturbed that a member of the press (Which News Organisation does he work for?) has been molested, but not at all surprised that it's Nostitz again.

Basically a freelancer, unless things have changed. He does not like Thaksin, but was appalled at the coup - the same as most people. I am sure he is also not a fan of Suthep. Moreover, he does not hesitate to say what he thinks ... which often gets one in trouble in LOS. His Thai is at least as fluent as mine, maybe better.

He spent a lot of time covering the red shirt protests four years ago, which is probably why he gets tagged as a pro-red. But he also spent time with the yellow shirts before that and tried to cover the current protests before he was banned as allegedly pro-red. Since he speaks Thai, he can express his own opinions in his writing, unlike most foreign journalists, who just regurgitate the same old nonsense about the "evil urban elite" versus the "wonderful democracy loving prai" (even though both are in fact lead by multi-millionaires).

Because as the comment is irrelevant to the story, the only implications are those you seemed to be making