9 girls, bar closes and we get thrown out

On Friday night a mate and myself went out drinking and ended up at a girlie bar in WanChai, Hong Kong (the night started in HK too!!!)

and there this one guy drunk who was "barfining" 1 girl, then in the next 20 minutes he bought everygirl in the bar which came to a total of 9 girls and I reckon at an average of 3000HKD per girl that comes to 27,000 HKD (roughly 3.5K USD or 148500 Baht ).....at the end of this, mamasan comes over and says bar closed and pay the bill....I politely inform her that we should have a discount as the bar has closed and we haven't finished our drinks.....she tells me she will f*** with me and have me sorted out....bouncer comes over and lets me know whos boss and pay the total bill!!!!!ended up paying the bill and will never return to that bar again!!!!

For one nights sanuk, excluding drinks, transportation....that is one expensive night!! I think he had tough yesterday!!!!

As for the form of the mamasan, completely over the top!!!!

Sanukboot

Philippina.....

"Unfriendly and expensive"...that is why Shanghai will overtake HK in the not too distant future...

A lot of Thai bar girls have been disappointed by HK. They go there because they hear how much money they can make. But they don't realise how expensive the city is. Most come back with little more money than they started with. There used to be a bar in Soi Cowboy that rotated its dancers to HK. Wonder if they still do.

Sounds like you must have been in the same bar as the young Scotland footballer who got "lost" and missed his flight back to the UK, leaving egg all over the faces of the Scottish Football Association!

Taipan

Oh yeah I forgot to ask, what was the drunk farang "hoping" to do with 9 BG's apart from getting ripped off?????!!!! Maybe this was his ultimate fantasy "in bed with 9 BG's at the one time", imagine that story he told the boys when he got home!

Even the most guest tollerant hotel would have to draw the line at this arsehole marching his fantasy squad through reception, God what a thought but it would have been fun to see!!!

Taipan

[color:red]A lot of Thai bar girls have been disappointed by HK. They go there because they hear how much money they can make. But they don't realise how expensive the city is. Most come back with little more money than they started with. There used to be a bar in Soi Cowboy that rotated its dancers to HK. Wonder if they still do. color=red>

Excellent point, Flashermac!

I've known a number of Thai girls who have gone to HK with big dollar signs in their eyes. Most ended up turning many tricks a day at exorbitant prices, but having only a small amount of money returned to them. However, I knew one girl who has danced in half of the Patpong gogo bars (she is back again) and made a small fortune in HK. Unfortunately, whenever she returns to the LOS, she pisses the money away necessitating yet another stint in HK. A vicious cycle.

I think the bar you are referring to was the old Juke's. I think the new Juke's is loaded with katoeys.

I actually used to like to visit the old Juke's. On any given night you could find plenty of Filopina dancers along with the Thai girls. All were awaiting papers to head down to HK. I also remember running into a few Roumanian and Russian dancers in that bar.

It was pretty ironic actually.....when he was leaving he asked us if we could help him as he couldn't handle 9 girls....!!!i turned him down then got kicked out!!!

The harda** mamasan was at him for about 30 minutes so I assume she had a persuasive argument at the time but I wasn't really watching as I was pretty pissed and having a blast with my mate....

Sanukboot

I tell you what, the Scots were out in force....they were everywhere, but to be honest the guy looked a bit too old to be playing football.....

Archived