Angelwitch Second Anniversary Party

Sarisin

I think Angelwitch has some of the best overall talent in NEP, and also has the girls wearing perhaps the sexiest outfits in all of Bangkok. Of course, if your timing is off and you are there when all the best girls have been barfined already, you won't have a very high opinion of the place. This holds true for any bar, though. Many times, my friends have raved about the girls in a particular bar and then I go there a day or so later and wonder what the hell they are thinking.

Ranger

Ditto on talent and best outfits.

I've gotta be boring though and say it was even better a few months ago. Recently, a couple of cuties have dropped out (one with torpedo-like breasts got herself a Thai boyfriend and another went to another bar, though she still can be seen in Thermae). Yet another lovely with outstandingly upright jubblies has stopped dancing, though she still works the door.

Still good though.

On the few occassions ive been there ive noticed a fair number of Katoey.. There were some cuties but im yet to take any ladies from the Angelwitch.. Good for a change from my regular hangouts.

PussyRaider.

None of the dancers are katoeys, but yes, there are a few in Angelwitch.

bibblies, it is absolutely amazing! I am pretty sure I know exactly which girls you are referring to. And, I believe one of them is back. I have been debating taking this lady, but I have been maintaining AW as my home bar in NEP.

Still, she is something. At the last party AW had I won a free barfine, and everyone thought it would be a done deal I would take her. However, she had already had one barfine and returned from a quickie.

I saved the barfine and eventually gave it to a friend to use. I decided to keep AW as my home bar and not take any ladies home from there.

As stated, the girls do wear sexy outfits. But, I'm wondering about your comment about it being better before. Surely, you don't mean when the lovelies were wearing their tops, do you???

As expected the Second Anniversary Party at Angelwitch last night was simply outstanding. I arrived a bit late (about 11:00pm) and the place was just packed. No place to sit. Plenty of good-looking dancers left on stage too in those great costumes they wear. At least half were topless.

They had some free food and, their drink prices are some of the best NEP has to offer. Barfines are 500 baht.

They had drawings for at least several dozen prizes ranging from free drinks, to AW t-shirts, to free barfines, to bottles of liquor. I didn?t win anything, but it didn?t matter to me.

The dancers were as wired as I have seen them (most of the drawing bottle winners shared their prizes). One of my favorites was on her 10th shot of tequila when I arrived and was looking a bit green around the gills.

They also had at least two shows. The Oil Show (topless dancers covered in oil ? some sort of lotion, I think) and The Soapy Show (topless dancers covered in soap suds). They had some fine dancers participating in these shows.

The only downer occurred when about 15 blitzed guys barged in around midnight. Some were not wearing shirts or shoes and just knocked down people as they made their way to the bar. I guess they were dropping by after watching Cup matches all day. I thought there would surely be trouble, but up until I left they didn?t raise any hell or bother the dancers. I don?t know what happened after I left though as they were still there.

The only other gogo I went to in NEP turned out to be a winner.

I have been reading good reports about Playskool and decided to have a look myself. I got there after midnight and this bar had some of the most outstanding stunners still on-stage dancing in at least two shifts. One shift featured three of the most gorgeous dancers I have ever seen dancing side by side. I had a hard time talking to them as the drool was cascading out of my mouth. Most of the dancers were topless. My only complaint about the real stunners is that they much more enjoyed staring at themselves in the mirror than having any eye contact with the customers. Still, if you are looking for a trophy during your visit, Playskool should be Number One on your list.

Archived