Angelwitch Second Anniversary Party

Sarisin

I am posting this at the request of the owner of Angelwitch, who asked me to extend a personal invitation to all sanukers:

----------------------

It's party time again. We'll be celebrating 2 successful years of ANGELWITCH.

Starting at the end of April 2000 in Nana Plaza, Pim and I had the bar going well after a very few months. We built up our reputation and a good regular clientele. Exactly 1 year later, in April/May 2001 the baby was growing up and we were building the new and bigger ANGELWITCH, as everybody knows it today. We moved the whole operation including the staff. Our customers followed us to the new location. Here we managed to settle when the goings were getting tough for the nightlife business of Thailand. After receiving a hard blow in Dezember 2001/January 2002, when the bar had to shut down for 1 month, we went on at full throttle. Rock'n Roll is here to stay! After these 30 days we did not lose one girl to another bar. So, this is quite something for loyalty in the bar business, isn't it. And our customers are still with us.

To celebrate this and to say "Thank You" to our good customers and to our good staff (more than 90 right now), ANGELWITCH will be having it's 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PARTY on Saturday, June 1 with free food and lucky draws for free drinks, bottles of different whiskies, T-shirts and - of course - free bar fines again from 10p.m. until 1a.m. A few people were already asking for that.

And don't forget: drinks are under 100 Baht every day!

So, please come and enjoy the party.

--------------

I've rated Angelwitch my top gogo bar in Bangkok. Hope to see you there Saturday night.

Other than being a patron of AW, I receive nothing from them - except the pleasure of some big sanuk. This is not a commercial advertisement, but an invitation for you to join in on the fun.

Sarisin,

I'm surprised at you. You're not usually a mean person. This is cruel and unusual punishment for 99 % of all board members. Please re-think before tormenting us any further. It's hard enough trying to cope, without you flinging this sort of stuff in our face. smile.gif

HT

Sarisin,

I think it is incumbent upon you to report every detail of this event, the unfortunate amongst us will be there in spirit.

Perfect timing.. I will be arriving back in LOS at 3pm.. Enough time to have a snooze.. Shower , shave and make my way to the celebrations..

Bring it on..

PussyRaider

Will do, Coss.

In case you or others have not noticed, I have been trying to put in at least one small weekly report on the gogo bars in the Nightlife Section (rather than Trip Reports, because I live here).

I just want to give those of you who are not here, um, the flavor of what is going on in the LOS.

Of course, if you think I am being nasty by doing this, I would be happy to stop. smile.gif

PS. There is usually more detail in the report, and a gogo bar review on the paysite as well for you masochists out there.

IMHO I think Angelwitch is overated. Good luck to them anyway and I do appreciate the lower drink prices. In terms of talent on stage though I'd say the Angels were outnumbered by the the latter in the last few weeks I've stuck my noggin in there.

Cheers,

The owner asked me when you were coming. I told him and he said, 'shit, I better hurry up and get this party over with before THAT bozo shows up.'

Seems like most of the barkeeps I know say the same thing about you, UG. All except for the Casanovans, though. They can't wait until you make your triumphant return to their neat bar. smile.gif

Archived