World Cup Fantasy Manager is here!

Long Gun

CYKI have finally got their World Cup site sorted out and it looks great. The user interface is superb, really easy to use. They have a few additional scoring methods, 100 million quid to buy a squad of 13, and the scores will be updated pretty much in real time, apparently. Transfers are free up until the first game so just get your team registered, computer selected or whatever and then take time to fine tune your squad.

This is NOT an alternative to DB's forecast game, it is intended to run in parallel.

Sign up at http://wprldcup.cyki.com and join the Nanaplaza league using the following code:

gunlong@hotmail.com_53574

CY there.

LG

Well, what's up with this game? They don't seem to be updating properly.

I should have 7 points each for Kahn and Metzelder, 4 each for Ljungberg and Owen, and 3 for Henry. Only Zidane and Puyol [left 'im on the bench] have dissapointed so far!

That's 29 and the Blue Parrot is looking strong. ;-)

I still have one each of Italy, Belgium, Brasil, Portugal, Turkey and why-oh-why Joe Max Moore of the US of A.

Fear the Blue Parrot!

Is anyone still playing here?

Pleased to note that my first team managed a respectable 4th place, wohever I got a little busy with the Transfer button [8! and praying for a Brazil shutouts the rest of the way!] and dropped myself into last pace....

cheers!

Archived