Help Finding Thai Employees

Can anyone give me some ideas/places where I can find Thai's to work for my company? I have tried the labor department, ads in papers but had very little success in finding what I need. I could really use some advice.

Thanks,

Try reviewing: http://www.jobthai.com/En/index.html

Select "search resumes" and then use search criteria.

Interesting thing is that the stored resumes include salary histories - which lets you match salary levels to types (and locations) of jobs.

If you sign up with them to advertise a job, it is fairly inexpensive - I think 963 baht for one month. I did this, and got about 35 inquiries from job-seekers.

Good luck!

Stone Soup

www.thaistartup.com

Stone,

Thanks for the tip.

I am already using them.

My problem is that I am asking for "English Speaker" but all I get is people who can't speak a word....

Oh well....

Word of mouth. Internet and papers can give you good leads, the problem is that you have to wade through all the crap.

If you are not comfortable posting the job description please drop me a private message. I know of a fickle Ramkamhaeng student who has excellent english but is looking for a new job. She currently works for one of the top of the line serviced apartments. I also know of some Chulalongkorn, Thammasat, and Mahidon graduates.

<<burp>>

In case you are not aware, company books must be closed each month by a certified/licensed "auditor" (my translation) - meaning someone who has had formal training and taken a certification test. These folks are fairly well paid - to the extent that most companies outsource this function, instead of trying to hire a quailified person outright.

If you just want an office manager type, who can informally keep the books, and input required items to the external auditor, that is somewhat easier.

At any rate, be careful how you phrase a job description - if you want an English speaking certified auditor, you are looking at 50,000+ baht per month (often 100,000+). If you want an office mananger who is familiar with administering office financial documents, that is something much lower on the food chain.

Good luck.

Stone Soup

Archived