Club One

Sarisin

Yehtmaie,

I will meet you half way in agreement on this one. The vests/armpits are completely revolting, but there is a vast difference between tatty beach shorts and flip flops held together with bits of sellotape and proper shorts with pockets, belt etc. Sandals too look perfectly OK to me if they are proper sandals with straps and been polished once in their lifetime.

This is a hot place and why should people pour billions of Baht into this country only to be told by local farangs what is and isn't acceptable.

To be frank, I find ponytails and beards with last weeks shepherds pie still entagled in them more offensive than a pair of sandals.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 free drinks on Septemebr 31st. WOW Maybe the girls are free then as weel and unlimited time with them. Great advertising campaign...

Maybe I'll give it a miss until the next free evening on Febraury 30th.

Phil

Being a curious sort I stopped by on Friday night... Pretty far down the soi but turned out to be a very congenial place. The usual rather tacky red bordello decorations but very clean and spiffy. Taste is tough to find n these places.As I said the girls were very friendly but I picked one to talk to that

had just started this line of work as she was very shy and awkward even with me speaking Thai. JUmped when I touched her politely on the back. Maybe it was me but I don;t think so. Nice girl maybe tooo nice.I tipped her and split. She was ok looking but the others on staff that night were IMHO unattractive-Given time the place will probably work out OK.Needs some zip to the visual appeal of theGRRRLLLS ...

Visited Number One last night and here is another update for those of you interested:

I had a good friend in town and he has been running me ragged with the gogo bars. I thought Number One would be a good break, and it was. No clouds of smoke to inhale, no loud music deafening you, and no bargirls pestering for drinks or barfines. It is just a nice calm place away from the storm, which all of us need sometime.

When I entered this time I was pleasantly surprised to find about 15 ladies present. No customers when we first entered, but a half dozen showed up later. Now, none of these ladies will win a beauty contest, but there are several cute ones in the mix. Most are a bit long in the tooth, but, personally, I prefer them rather than the new, inexperienced ones.

We met Ted, the owner-manager, and he was a cordial and interesting host. We cashed in on the free drink offer publicized here. I quickly had three very nice ladies massaging me and rubbing me down with wet cool towels. Their English was good and they were fun. We started at the bar and moved to a sofa. More fun there and easy to diddle the babes.

I was never pressured to take one upstairs for a ST, although two of the girls in particularly made it clear they were interested in this activity.

Guys like uniformguy (who should be in town shortly) should know they now have some interesting outfits hanging in the cases on display. You gotta check those out.

I think one more thing needs to happen and Number One will be there. They need to get the Second Floor rolling. If you will recall, that will be where they have the shows and naked ladies parading around. Also, diddling rooms are there. You can still diddle (Ranger, we miss you bud!) on the first floor, but the clothes stay on.

I know some of you will bitch and moan about the lack of stunners, but, I think you if that is what you want, head over to Soi 33 and pay those inflated prices. The drink prices in Number One are very reasonable, and what the ladies lack in beauty, they far make up for in attitude and fun.

Also, I should mention that this week a new owner-manager will be arriving at Number One. This gentleman has plenty of experience with clubs like this having managed several in Europe which include Thai hostesses. His presence should further improve things at Number One.

Finally, I have been talking to Ted about getting together a price for a 'rent the whole damn club out for the evening' deal. I think it would be a great night given the right group of guys. And, yes, I am thinking New Year's Eve here.

Stay tuned, and, by all means, take a break like I did during your visit to the LOS and check out Number One for something a bit different. smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Dear readers,

It took me some time to find the number one club on the board , since it is located here under club one, and the name is nr. 1 ??

But apart from this, last nightr I spent my first visit there and I must say I was surprised. It was not pushy, no too many girls though (8), not ten-ners also but I had a lot of fun and went to a room (2000 Bht) and the girl blew and sucked my brains out !!!!! I will be there again for sure !!!!

Ppan

Mentioning girls by name is not allowed on this board-Old Hippie

thaiparadise, I began this thread a long time ago when the place was initially known as Club One. You are right in that it is now called Number One.

I agree with your comments on the way the place works and your evaluation of the appearance of the ladies. I have not yet indulged though as I consider 2,000 B for 90 minutes to be a bit much.

Also, I would expect the ladies, even though they get 1,000 B of that, are looking for a tip. Did you tip the lady?

Maybe someday, but for now, I like to just visit occasionally, have a few drinks and diddle the gals.

Dear Sarasin,

I didn't pay tip and nobody asked for it as well. In many other places I went i.e. massageparlours, you pay 600 baht for 2 hours and depending on the girl and services you have to add 1000 - 1500 Baht, so for a short time the prices are a bit the same, but as I like to drink with the girls before I decide to go upstairs I prefere a place like nr. 1. Even if you just drink and not go up, they not push you.

For me a nice place to go. !!!

Sorry for my late responce, but I druk too much and I couldn't touch the keyboard anymore......

OK, thanks for your clarification thaiparadise.

Has anyone else done the deed in Number One yet? Did you tip the girls?

I know there are plenty of Annie's afficianados on this board, but I was a little upset with a rare visit I paid there last weekend (full story on the paysite soon).

The girl selected for me by the mamasan (I just cannot do this seemingly simple task of selection ::) turned out to be OK, but nothing special. I paid 1,000 B for 90 minutes and nearly 300 B for drinks. When 'Tip Time' came I pulled out 700 B (I guess most give 500 B) and the lady replied with "What, you not give me 1,000 B? What wrong?" Well, that made me feel like pulling back the extra 200 B I gave her. Maybe an aberration, I dunno, but left me with a sour taste in my mouth for Annie's.

my only visit in annie's a few years back I believe I couldn't choose either, but was happy with the girl given & had a great time for the 1000bt paid. didn't tip a dime as I was unaware of that practice at the time or maybe ki nee aw. anyways girl didn't ask maybe too shy?

anybody tip in eden?

have fun

Archived