Terrorism

Radical Atheists Kill 29 In Middle East Suicide Bombing

radicalathiestbombing-257x168.jpg

A group of radical atheists claimed responsibility for a suicide bombing in Iraq today.

This morning the normally peaceful southern town of Al-Lamkan was rocked by a powerful explosion in a crowded fruit market that killed 29 people and injured over 50.

In a video uploaded to YouTube, a group known as the Charles Darwin Martyr Brigades (CDMB) said two of its members were responsible for the carnage and threatened more violence against Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Jews, Buddhists, Sikhs and other religious groups.

“Our soldiers have spilled the blood of the religionists,†says the group’s leader, Dr. Richard Harris, in the video. “These filthy pigs reject the principle of falsification laid down by the prophet Karl Popper, glory be his name. They must be eradicated.â€

CDMB started as a physics doctoral study group at the University of Cambridge in England in the late 1990s. The group quickly evolved into a violent atheist terrorist organization bent on destroying all religions in the world.

In 2004 it bombed St. Paul’s Cathedral in London and destroyed St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome the following year. A later plot to fly a 737 into Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris was disrupted by the French intelligence services.

More recently the organization has used the security vacuum in Syria and Iraq to establish a global base of operations, where they’ve used their expertise in chemistry to manufacture methamphetamine and designer drugs to fund their operations. Some security analysts believe the group could have chemical, biological or even nuclear weapons given the high technical ability of some of its members.

It’s conventional forces are also impressive. Nearly 5,000 non-believers from around the Western world have also come to Iraq to fight with CDMB, whose stated goal is to create an atheist empire that stretches from England to Australia.

One of the most important historical sites for the group is Baghdad, which was a center of science and learning from the 8th to the 13th centuries.

“Once Baghdad is in our hands we will have the resources to spread our message around the world,†Harris claims. “The streets of London, New York, Sydney, Cairo and Mumbai will flood with the blood of believers.â€

http://dailycurrant....uicide-bombing/

I'll go for that, if I can be number two. :)

Consider yourself appointed, as a taste of power, a pre-accession perk if you will, you may now park in any reserved parking space, no-one will dare to question you, such is your power.

I will support as long as I can be head of the "women's sexuality department"

Quite right, I've been wondering what to do about that. Please ensure that all good looking women have buckets of sexuality, not so good looking women should be sent to the public service department, street cleaning, that sort of thing.