Barber shop/beauty parlors on Sukhumvit...

I must say after reading a number of posts about the barber shop/beauty parlors in BKK, I'm quite interested in enjoying their services.

Now on one hand, I'm looking forward to having a pedicure, manicure, ear cleaning, foot massage and whatever other services these places have to offer. Never been into stuff like this before, but it sounds like a nice time being pampered and prepped for a night out.

On the other hand, it does sound, from reading some posts, that one just might find some things that aren't on the menu in these fine establishments. Full sex is not necessary, but spontaneous BJs and HJs can be fun if you're not expecting them!

***Okay Sukhumvit verterans:

1. Do these places all kind of do the same things? In other words, do all the beauty parlors do the items listed above?

2. Do all the beauty parlors expect male customers? Don't want to walk in to a place that only women normally visit...

3. What about the foot massage places? Are these little establishments that just do foot massage/shoulder massage or are there other hair/face related things going on as well?

thaistudent

• 2 weeks later...

Archived