Law

I accept your curiosity, unfortunately you are making a mystery out of a reality that does not exist. You may or not be supprised to know I have many farang expat friends, who happen to be American, all living here in Bangkok, as I do of almost every nationality.

Once I recall mentioning I have no desire at all to live in America at which you took considerable offence. As if I should think that living in America should be everyone's dream location to live, an afront to you that anyone should dare not to share this as a personal ideal.

Strange as it might seem neither do my American friends, perhaps their own experiences and memories are not the same as yours. I have no desire to live in other parts of the world, but then these farang friends, who once lived in all these countries, also have no desire to return and live there either.

Do I hate Americans ?

Of course not, unless the individual American might just be one of life's generally unpleasant people to be around.

I did however, take exception to the then American ambassador to Thailand, and her comments in response to the military coup. Even my American friends here, that understood the situation agreed that her response was not constructive and were embarrassed.

Just a personal observation, I can't quite get used to American Goverment policy of self importance in policing the world and it's insistance to interfere in another countries ability to govern itself. Perhaps you interpt this as an American hater, I don't know and frankly as Rhett Butler says at the end of the film Gone With The Wind ....

I think I answered your couriosity, and as I said previously I have no problems with Americans at all, only unpleasant ones.

Obesity levels have doubled in less than a decade and accelerating, according to researchers at RTI International, the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention. It has also been well documented, the army has difficulty finding enough soldiers, that are not obese.

Since you have problems with my posts, can I suggest, the ignore preference.

Too much corn syrup, not enough outdoor activity.

Corn syrup is used in foods to soften texture, add volume, prevent crystallization of sugar, and enhance flavor. Corn syrup is distinct from high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS), which is manufactured from corn syrup by converting a large proportion of its glucose into fructose using the enzyme D-xylose isomerase, thus producing a sweeter compound due to higher levels of fructose.

This stuff is in a huge amount of food in 'merica