40 Dead, 100 Held Hostage As Paris Gripped By Terror

Coss

Dont pray for paris, pray for the world

https://instagram.com/p/-DmUOwJ0tC/

• karunaezaraI woke this morning deeply disturbed by the news from #Paris, but more amazed by the attention it received on social media. I understand Paris is a beloved and familiar space for a lot of people, but it troubled me that #Beirut, a city my father grew up in, had received so little attention after the horrific bombings two days earlier. It also troubled me that #Baghdad, a place I have absolutely no connection with, received even less attention after the senseless bombing that took place there last week. Worst of all, I found the understanding of the refugee crisis skewed and simplistic. If you've been following the journeys of the people leaving their homes around the world right now, perhaps you'll understand why the words #SyrianRefugeeCrisis are just as devastating as #PrayForParis. It's time to pray for humanity. It is time to make all places beloved. It's time to pray for the world.

• Like 1

Paris attacks: Isil mastermind Abdelhamid Abaaoud was killed in the St-Denis raid, prosecutors confirm - live

Police fired 5,000 munitions as two suspects were killed including the ringleader of the terror attack in Paris, prosecutors confirm.

LINK

" Saah Abdeslam - believed to be among the gunmen and under an international arrest warrant - entered Europe from Syria via Greece with his own passport "

Thank goodness, Thailand will have it's own electronic system in place at all our airports from Dec 1st to check the criminal records of all passport holders on entering or leaving ..

• 3 weeks later...