Yesterday In Syria 600 Terrorists Killed In One Strike By Russian Federation

600 killed in one strike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vPu_RL7Ncao

The Russian military has launched cruise missiles against Islamic State positions in Syria from both the Mediterranean and Caspian seas, one of which killed over 600 terrorists in the Deir Ex-Zor Province, Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu has said.

“On November 20, the warships of the Caspian Fleet launched 18 cruise missiles at seven targets in the provinces of Raqqa, Idlib and Aleppo. All targets were hit successfully,†he reported to President Vladimir Putin. Overall, there are 10 warships taking part in the operation, six of which are in the Mediterranean.

Putin sendng 150,000 troops ...

http://www.express.c...e-jets-military

Muslim Marine Calls Out Donald Trump: I Served, Where’s Your Badge?

In his latest round of xenophobic fear-mongering ignorance, Donald Trump announced yesterday his plans to “monitor and close mosques†and institute “unprecedented surveillance†of American Muslims, which he said might include registering Muslims in a special database and issuing them special ID cards noting their religion. With its echoes of genocidal policies in Nazi German and Hutu Power Rwanda, not to mention the religious ID programs that have caused tremendous sectarian strife in countries like Irag and Lebanon today, the proposal has understandably aroused considerable condemnation.

Today, however, we saw the best response yet to Trump’s bombastic racism, as Sergeant Tayyib Rashid, an American Muslim veteran of the Marine Corps, posted a picture of his military ID on Twitter with the caption: “I’m an American Muslim and I already carry a special ID badge. Where’s yours?â€

Rashid was commenting on the fact that Mr. Trump, like so many of his other war-mongering colleagues in the Republican Party, turned out to be a coward when the duty to fight actually came. A pampered and entitled young Trump had his Vietnam draft deferred four times because he was in college, and upon his graduation dodged the draft by managing to get himself declared medically unfit – despite having no known medical issues.

post-98-0-86098800-1448110324_thumb.jpg

http://www.occupydem...res-your-badge/

" So how do the Russians know 600 were killed ? "

Maybe they counted the number of terrorists beforehand with a man on the ground, or at least had a very close estimate, knowing no one would survive the attack after. Using persistent stratspheric uav satellite surveillance ....

" An even 600 and all terrs ? "

Good point, but apparently known terrorist strongholds and training camps, if not terrorists what were they doing there ?

post-55327-0-50923200-1448170151_thumb.jpg

" OK an assumption so I will assume that you are a WHORE since you are a Thai female "

Lets's hope your wife's not Thai in that case , she might well be interested in your views and the distored assumtions you hold about Thai women ... From my point of view you underestimate me in thinking that your offencsive remark would hurt me ...

You miss the point

One is assuming that all Syrians are terrorists, that is what which one is implying, aren't assumptions so incorrect?

I am not implying that you or my wife is a Whore merely stating that following your mindset that you are guilty of such thoughts

You were born with a brain, try using it

• Like 1

I hold the assumption your a know all type of person Mekong, so knowing everything as you often point out would you have bombed or not if the vast majority were known terrorists and some were innocent civillians ?