RATE YOUR STUNNER!!!

Savittre

A buddy called me a "gold miner" the other night. I go into the maybe not so popular places. Have a list of places I'll hit every 2-3 wks or so. Try to find the best looking one (or close to it) and chat her up the first night, buy her a LD, give her a tip for her time and go. Come back 1-2 nights later, if she's there she generally is happy to see I have come back and things progress from there. Did the same on Soi Yadask 1 wk ago. That is one place I would never even thing about LT. Just usually not the right Soi. But there she was. Does not smoke,(cigs), no tats, and a sweetheaqrt. My buddy, a 6 yr vet of Pattaya met her and said "Where the F**** did you find her. She's a gem !" Hence--- The Miner laugh.gif" border="0

Strategies on hookers, I don't get it. Just ask them to go with you, and pay them the next morning. Life in los is simple. Of course you can have free sex with hookers, but in the end she is always wanting something from you. Doesn't she ? A lot of girls in the scene are looking for a nice farang who can take care of her .....

But, back to this tread...I met my stunner one year ago...through the internet...21 years old from outside bangkok. Just great body and great looks, everybody - including every thai man - was looking at her.....was Miss.. Loy Kratong and Miss. Shark ...you know from the disco in phuket..too bad that she is a freelancer....although definately not the one who hangs out in thermae, beergarden or angels...every night...anyway who gives a shit...Nearly took her with me to holland, what a fool I am smile.gif" border="0

mischa.

2.rainbowII

3. i guess at the end of the month as she wanted free.

when im up, many times i go to the scene just to have a cold beer, small talk with other sanukers or lasy's and then back to my room. if you go arround long enough and meet up some girls u can get along with it's more fun and the money is less important, kinda talking with girls back home but just these are much nicer. u can make even some BG frends. after all despite their profession they're human beings too and make choices who they like and who not.

quote:

Originally posted by land o' scams:

Are we still talking about paying whores for sex here or did something happen in LOS recently that changed this concept?

nothing changed, its still the same almost every day

Each to their own I say. Personally I like to play a few mind games in the bar scene too, nothing quite like it.

As long as no-one gets hurt, I'm all for a few wiley tricks to play on these girls. Hell, it's not like they dont try to f*ck with our heads sometimes!! (and our walletts)

Give as good as you get people...

N laugh.gif" border="0

Archived