RATE YOUR STUNNER!!!

Savittre

Actually, I'd just like to hear how a variety of you guys do with your stunners. I'll start by telling you about mine.

What might make this more interesting is if you can tell us

1. Your age- e.g. lower, mid, late 20's, 30's, 40's, 90's etc.

2.The Venue where you met her.

3. Time of the month- not her!!! wink.gif" border="0 I mean, the middle of the month (when they may not be working so hard) or the beginning/end of the month (when the bills have to be paid).

I'm in my lower mid 40's. Met her at Long Gun. It was the end of November. She was a stunner. 22 years old, none of you would say she wasn't a beautiful girl, she was. She sat with me for a long time. I offered to buy her a drink. She accepted, with a bit of hesitation. Then she went to dance, but did come back after dancing. I figure 'OK, time to see what the hell's going on...' I try to kiss her (at the bar- BTW I never grope, I only just tried to kiss her) Just lips touch, no more. Left a lot to be desired, IMO!! I tried once more, couple minutes later. Same result- so I've got my confirmation on that!!!

Just to conclude things, I asked her if she likes to smoke? 'I no like smoke!!' she says.

So as not to be abrupt, I nurse my drink 5 minutes or so before paying the bill and leaving.

No tears on my account, please!! One bar later I found a girl who left absolutely nothing whatsoever to be desired. Over 30, NOT a stunner, but a *damn* good lay! smile.gif" border="0

I'm starting to sense as if there's a ratio between the girl's looks, her age, and her willingness to participate in the sack.

Or could it be that the young ones (18 to 23~4) are really a different generation than the 30+ crowd of working girls, and so take a different definition of what good service is?

I'd be most interested to hear how you guys in your 20's get treated by the stunners. No exaggerating, now!!! laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

"The first kiss at the bar will tell you everything about how it will be back in the room."

[ December 01, 2001: Message edited by: Savittre ]

Me: DWM, 35-45, Blonde/Blue ... get lots of attention from Thai women. I dress well, so maybe they think I'm rich too ? (I'm not). So through nothing I've done on my own (just lucky to get good genes), I often find I'm approached by stunners, at all times of the month. (ok, now i've answered your "qualifiers"), on to the reply:

I don't often take them ... and here's why:

1. They typically quote ridiculous prices. 2500 baht for short time recently in one of the King's Group bars of Patpong.

2. They often want to be in control of the transaction. Don't forget, it's we who hire them! ... I don't take ones who set limits even before we've left the bar.

3. They're often less active in bed. I am guessing that they get a lot of guys who pop quick so figure they don't have to do anything but lay there.

4. They are very often in too much of a rush to try to get out to make another score at the disco or whatever.

5. Their damn mobile phones ring too friggin' much.

I've found the slightly older women (24-27) MUCH more fun to be with ... and they KNOW how to F_CK & S_CK ... none of this "I no like smoke" sh_t !!

So that's my reply to your question.

NEXT !!

Sanukie@hotmail.com

PS - I've also had tremendous success (read: sanuk mak mak!) with the "hello girls". cool.gif" border="0

PPS - I'm happy to exchange "views" of, er, uh, I mean on stunners off board.

E-Mail Me: Sanukie@hotmail.com

[ December 02, 2001: Message edited by: Sanukie ]

[ December 02, 2001: Message edited by: Sanukie ]

Thanks for the reply, Sanukie! An interesting read!

King's Group has ridiculous prices, period.

I sometimes still go down to Patpong, but only with intent to look. I think I'd be a fool to pay that kind of money. But, Patpong does have its own character, different from NEP or Cowboy. laugh.gif" border="0

Never thought of trying to hit on the 'Hello' girls..... laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Savittre:

1. Your age- e.g. lower, mid, late 20's, 30's, 40's, 90's etc.

2.The Venue where you met her.

3. Time of the month-
not her!!!
wink.gif" border="0
I mean, the middle of the month (when they may not be working so hard) or the beginning/end of the month (when the bills have to be paid).

1. I'm 25-30, have been here for 2.5 years, and can speak enough Thai to hold a decent conversation depending on the subject matter

2. Rainbow II generally has the most stunners (and the coldest stunners)

3. I've found that this doesn't matter much, though my Thai friends tell me that the best time to head to a massage parlor is one week before pay day

In general, the biggest problem with stunners is that they are grabbed very early in the evening and they tend not to last too long in bars. I only take girls who I think are very good looking as I'm young enough and feel that I have enough to offer whereby I can get an attractive girlfriend anyway. The general idea with bargirls is a no-hassles relationship whereby the transaction means that she doesn't start following me around.

Picking up a girl from Q-Bar or a nightclub and shagging her for free is certainly possible, and many of them would qualify as 'stunners' compared to bargirls, but then you have to suffer through the barrage of phone calls and possible stalking that might take place afterwards.

So back to the topic at hand, if I can manage to flag down a stunner then that's most of the battle finished. This is often a problem as I'm caucasian and I must say that there are many girls (especially at R2) who target Japanese.

I *never* grab and grope at the girls in the bar or any other public place for that matter. Instead, I buy them a drink and try to have a laugh with them and talk to them about various things. The girls generally have a better attitude if you take them to discos or whatnot before going back to the apartment. Keep in mind, though, that going to a nice disco is a good idea but don't go to somewhere where she will feel uncomfortable. CM2 is usually a good fallback position if her eveningwear isn't too outrageous.

Another thing I *never* do is talk about price beforehand. Once I had a waitress try to broker a deal and I shut her up immediately, saying that I don't like to talk about money. I know what the going rates are and, if I had a good time and want to see the girl again, I'll give her a little bit extra.

Finally, a good strategy is this- chat to a stunner for a while and DON'T take her. Instead, say that you have to get up early and give her a nice tip (a memorable one) for her time. That ensures that the next time you enter the bar she will be eager to talk to you again, plus she will like the fact that you came back to see her and you seem like a 'good' guy.

Cheers!

I`m in my early 20s (20-25) and I´ve been to BKK twice and coming back in 6 weeks. I NEVER touch the girls in public just hold their hand and talk to them and try to make them laugh as much as possible. Never talked about long or short time (she´s always stayed until the next morning) and never talked about prices. And when I asked her she said that I didn´t have to pay anything...I only had to pay if I wanted to. And she is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL girl I have ever seen....by far!!

quote:

So back to the topic at hand, if I can manage to flag down a stunner then that's most of the battle finished. This is often a problem as I'm caucasian and I must say that there are many girls (especially at R2) who target Japanese.

An interesting point- I've asked the girls several times if they like Japanese, and they always say 'no', and when I point out that these guys have big money, they just make a funny face. That's my experience, anyway.

quote:

Finally, a good strategy is this- chat to a stunner for a while and DON'T take her. Instead, say that you have to get up early and give her a nice tip (a memorable one) for her time. That ensures that the next time you enter the bar she will be eager to talk to you again, plus she will like the fact that you came back to see her and you seem like a 'good' guy.

I like it! Kinda wiley... wink.gif" border="0

quote:

And when I asked her she said that I didn´t have to pay anything...I only had to pay if I wanted to. And she is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL girl I have ever seen....by far!!

Congratulations!! Maybe I'm getting cynical, but I will always pay the lady, even if she says I don't have to. That way, I don't have to wonder if there's a problem comin' down the road.... crazy.gif" border="0

BTW, I saw the same stunner at Long Gun a second time. There had been 2 girls sitting beside me, chatting with me but mostly between themselves... must have been some gossip going around. 'My' stunner comes over, and 10 or so minutes later the first 2 are gone. I chat with 'my' stunner, I ask her what age of man she likes. Surprise, surprise!!! Oh, 40, 41, 42 she says. Why? Better payout, says she. I asked her what she considered a good payout, but she just turned the question around on me laugh.gif" border="0 . I believe she thought I was talking specifically about her, whereas I was just talking generally.

I split while she was dancing, gave her a wave, got a smile back. No problem!

Don´t get me wrong I did give her money in the morning but it was absolutely clear that I did not have to pay, she just looked at me when I had asked her and said that she likes me and that I didn´t have to. In exactly 6 weeks now I´ll be with her again... :-)

quote:

Originally posted by bibblies:

That's good advice about not feeling up the girls. I've heard that cited quite a lot lately as the reason why a girl doesn't like a particular guy, even if he's sufficiently rich or good looking.

What if the girl is humping your leg like a soi dog on yaa baa? cool.gif" border="0

Archived