asians have harder erections?

I'd say stick her comments in the cookie jar.

As for hurting after one time with a Thai and 4 times no problem with a farang, does she not think maybe her thai partner is doing something wrong if he's hurting her such as wham bam thank you mam.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

worldwalker:

As a handsome Asian from Hawaii, I have to agree with your girlfriend. My cucumber is smaller compared to white and black boys' but our cucumber is fresh, crunchy and hard not like white and black boys' because their cucumber is similar to pickled cucumber, soft and mushy! Moreover, Asians have better sexual/loving techniques than white and black boys. (23 more days) Alooooooha

As a handsome Asian from Hawaii, I have to agree with your girlfriend. My cucumber is smaller compared to white and black boys' but our cucumber is fresh, crunchy and hard not like white and black boys' because their cucumber is similar to pickled cucumber, soft and mushy! Moreover, Asians have better sexual/loving techniques than white and black boys.

may the mighty lord above forgive my soul, but i cannot help but think that the post above is deserving a flame...

[NO, it does not! I will not tolerate flaming. Your post has been deleted.

Consider yourself warned. - KS ]

[ December 01, 2001: Message edited by: Khun Sanuk ]

My girlfriend claims that asian men, although generally smaller than european men, have harder erections. 'hard as wood' she says. She also says she can have sex with a farang four times a day, no problem, but with her thai boyfriend's hard thing jabbing her she hurt after a couple times. Any truth to this?

Or is this just another thing to add to the list of cooky ideas she has?

Yes many Bg's have told me that Thaimen have stronger cocks.

They mantain this is due to eating chillis.(seriously).

I have seen pickups cruising Pattaya with

upto 10 Thai men in the back,distributing fliers.

For what.....to fuck bg's(for a fee)who

cannot get their rocks off with a falang.

[ December 01, 2001: Message edited by: sinsin ]

Archived