asians have harder erections?

In Scuba's absence I am going to take the liberty of talking like I actually know what I am saying.

When a male is sexually stimulated a small bladder like thing closes of the veins from which blood departs the penis. Closing off the escape of blood causes the penis to harden (thus the cock ring).

As you grow older everthing becomes less elastic and doesnt work quite as well.

For some sad blokes that valve doesnt close nearly as well and a little vitamin D is required for the full effect.

As most of us here have a cock, we all know that your erections can vary in their consistency (I dont know why either).

I think it is likely that a BG's boyfriend is likely younger and harder than an average ferang on an average day.I allso believe that BG's like every girl like to tease guys

and know just what will set them off(speaking mentally).

It is possible that a lower cholesteral diet or an absence of cigaretes and alchohol could leave an asian with a better circulatory system that would provide a better erection. However more importantly than what the gentlemans facts on asian penises being shorter than a whites and a whites shorter than a black is the point that he made about the sensitive areas surounding the vaginal entrance,vulva,clitoris etc.. So what becomes critical here is not length or ridgity at all. The most important factor is of course how FAT is your cock ? Are you a pencil dick? Or do you have a lemon? Because

the fatter your cock the more friction and in a tighter vagina the more strethced it will become bringing those nerver endings closer to the surface.

All this is of course seconday or even thirtiary to your skills as a lover and the emotions of both persons due to all the many other factors (does she even feel comfortable with you ?).

So good luck boys.

Pom_(TheLemon)_Jao_Choo

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about you guys but with me it's up to the girl........

9=HARD

7=QUITE HARD

5=OK

I don't go below a 5 so I cannot comment on that.Then of course there is technique one of my "hardest" experiences was during an oil massage and HJ not LT or ST..........

uniformguy tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by clickonline:

What's puzzling: In case you know all this (and much more): How are people like p127 still able to be overwhelmingly enthousiast about Patthaya? Not about talking down on anybody, just about trying to grasp why folk are so enthousiast about P. ?

Well, it's not Pattaya. I learnt of such things from a friend's thai wife, here, in SF. She's been here since 1993, so remembering old G/Fs doing that. in effect, the girls i know in Pattaya,are rather family-minded with the money they make. But it's not like BKK has fresher air, concerning this question or sex for hire.

I love Pattaya because it never changes but each trip is different, it allows me to lay back and observe people as well as sounding myself about all sort of things, i also find it easy to befriend girls, know them, learn about their life, learn from it too. all things that are better "copy" than just sex for me. it's the closest i know to reading a book, except it's live, it'happening right now (well, in 4 days!...) and i am "in it".

[ December 01, 2001: Message edited by: pattaya127 ]

Some naivity here I think. There is a pimp bar above Nice bar in Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza is saturated by pimps/boyfriends and Patpong is equally notorious plus all the nearby gay bars get as much customers from the girls as they do from farang men.

Re erections - Thai men have small cocks but they tend towards standing to vertical attention so the head rests on their abdomen with a strong curve thrown in. Go in the gay bars if you want to find out. Bear in mind that the gay guys take it up the whatsit from farang and then do the gals without a condom - one of the main routes for AIDS transmission.

And, yes, I have wandered into the gay bars just to see what was going down. Run a mile, fifty percent of the guys had skin lessions, AIDS.

Archived