Pheu Thai to announce 14-party coalition

Mekong

The Pheu Thai Party is expected to announce a 14-party alliance at the parliament on Monday afternoon 

More

Have they never heated the old adage “Too Many Cooks Spoil the Broth”

If the Senate allows them to form a government I give it 6 Months tops, rhoy won’t be able to get fuck all done due to so many different interests. The main opposition party Move Forward have the most seats of a single party and I hope they vote against everything put forward including a recommendation for a Kings Pardon for Thaksin.

It is obvious to a blind man that Thaksin is pulling the strings with Phuket Thai, the alleged “People’s Party” getting into bed with the old military government to form a new one just to gain control.

PT have shot themselves in the foot, NIDA polls are showing a majority of people disagreeing with PT policy, if there were to be an election tomorrow Move Forward would garner many of PT votes and would have enough seats that even the senate wouldn’t be able to stop them forming a government, a few more months before this government collapses and the Thai people will finally get what the deserve, well I damn well hope so.

• Like 1

They are deserting already, this didn’t take long

Red-shirt co-leader Nattawut Saikuar, secretary-general of the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD), has declared an end to his role as director of the Pheu Thai Family, citing the inclusion of Palang Pracharath and United Thai Nation parties in the coalition government proposed by the Pheu Thai Party as the main reason

.” For me, the decision to end my role as director of the Pheu Thai Family is an injury in my heart. This is my home. I was born here, grew up here and have been fighting here. All the people in this house are my brothers. But when the time comes, I have to make a decision," He said

More